Hunsucker sentenced to 15 years in Wi...

Hunsucker sentenced to 15 years in Willow Creek murder; judge denies...

There are 1 comment on the Times-Standard story from Jul 28, 2012, titled Hunsucker sentenced to 15 years in Willow Creek murder; judge denies.... In it, Times-Standard reports that:

Sonia Hunsucker showed little emotion as she was sentenced to 15 years to life in prison on Friday for her role in the May 5, 2011, shootout that claimed the life of Willow Creek resident Darrell Jay Hanger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Standard.

Native pride hurt

Mckinleyville, CA

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Really, I seeing people say that what these Hanger's did was ok....? But what it really is, is just as
against the law as any other violent criminal case involving a gun. They were lying in wait w/a gun(s) and while it's convenient to now say they did not intend to physically hurt anyone, the fact is that a death became the result of their actions, one of their own unfortunately. It is what it is. The Hanger's should of called the police and let them handle it. Why isn't the Hanger son being
charged with anything? He and his father made very poor decisions and it cost them dearly, but so did Surber and crew, why are they the only ones being held accountable?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the owner of eureka ebt office has fired all hi... Sep 25 land preserve 1
News Nas, Damian Marley to kick off national tour in... (May '10) Sep 13 humble me 46
fbi agent email to ebt office arcata about 2015... Sep 11 carl niemann africa 1
Scam Alert: Nurelle Harrigan Design Studios Jul '16 William robbins 1
News Burgess pleads guilty to robbery, faces 30 years (Dec '09) Jul '16 another loudmouth 73
News Attorney appointed for Fiore (May '09) Feb '16 Dub77 56
What Is So Special About Willow Creek? (Jan '09) Jan '15 scoobydoo whitlatch 2

Willow Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Creek Mortgages