Why do I often crave eating clay?

Why do I often crave eating clay?

There are 9018 comments on the GoErie.com story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Why do I often crave eating clay?. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

dirt cookies

Miami, FL

#3544 Jan 22, 2013
at mary tyler. let me know what you think of it, and how long it takes to get to you! im thinking of buying some myself! lol

have you tried mavu-seller's clay?
Anna M

Cleveland, OH

#3545 Jan 22, 2013
hI i WANT TO KNOW IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN PURCHASE THIS WHIT DIRT OR CLAY I HAVE A BAD ADDITION TO EATING THIS STUFF. pLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION ON HOW TO ORDER THE PRODUCTS. THANK YOU
Leslie wrote:
If anyone wants to buy White Dirt From GA
Shipped in the US only!
$5.00 per 1 pound Bag of Grannys Own
Flat Rate Shipping Prices:
Small Box - Holds up to 2 bags $5.35
Medium Box - Holds up to 15 bags $11.35
Payments accepted via PayPal
if interested email me at LeslieCinga@yahoo.com
mary tyler

United States

#3546 Jan 23, 2013
dirt cookies wrote:
at mary tyler. let me know what you think of it, and how long it takes to get to you! im thinking of buying some myself! lol
have you tried mavu-seller's clay?
Dirt Cookies I sure will keep in touch ..Lol still waiting on Wanda clay to arrive any day now I hope. No I never order from Mavu-seller cause she' s always out.
mary tyler

United States

#3547 Jan 23, 2013
Anna M wrote:
hI i WANT TO KNOW IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN PURCHASE THIS WHIT DIRT OR CLAY I HAVE A BAD ADDITION TO EATING THIS STUFF. pLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION ON HOW TO ORDER THE PRODUCTS. THANK YOU
<quoted text>
Hi Annie M your in Luck there is several people on her that sells .I brouht mines from Wanda , but Leslie sells two and Hers is Good 2 .Mutt and Jeff is also talk about a lot on the fourm but I personally haven't order from .
mary tyler

United States

#3548 Jan 23, 2013
Clay odowa mavu wrote:
<quoted text>
Disham68@yahoo.co.uk email her she sells clayand responds fast. If yu go thru sm previous posts yull c pple who sell
What type of clay does she sells?
Clayaholic

UK

#3549 Jan 23, 2013
Mary wrote:
Does anyone eles sells Zimbabwe clay other than Mavusellers? This person is always out and never reply to messages.I hear the clay is good I really wanted to try some. Does any one on here sells Odowa?
A bit rude if you ask me. To say she is ALWAYS out and NEVER replies is a bit of an exaggeration. Just saying. Personally I've never had any real problems. Maybe she is out because people BUY her out. If you wanted some you would have bought it whilst it was in stock. Your loss. Don't complain.

Also with the needing to have a website thing. Not necessarily. It's the choice of the vendor and customer on how they do business.
Clay Partner

Johannesburg, South Africa

#3550 Jan 23, 2013
When you continuously eat this clay or soil or whatever else, you're addicted to, do you ever stop to consider the impact it has on your partner and children when you get sick?!
the truth

Dyersburg, TN

#3551 Jan 23, 2013
Clayaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit rude if you ask me. To say she is ALWAYS out and NEVER replies is a bit of an exaggeration. Just saying. Personally I've never had any real problems. Maybe she is out because people BUY her out. If you wanted some you would have bought it whilst it was in stock. Your loss. Don't complain.
Also with the needing to have a website thing. Not necessarily. It's the choice of the vendor and customer on how they do business.
she has the right to say what she feel. An you are the one that's rude not a bit but a lot..
stop de noise

Stamford, UK

#3552 Jan 23, 2013
Clay Partner wrote:
When you continuously eat this clay or soil or whatever else, you're addicted to, do you ever stop to consider the impact it has on your partner and children when you get sick?!
My usband love it, he say I smell delicious when I walk past im, like when you smell de earty dust blowing up into your nose on a windy day by ant hill an tickling your nostril nicely ay.
Leslie

Acworth, GA

#3553 Jan 23, 2013
Anna M wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Anna

Email me at LeslieCinGa@yahoo.com
I invoice via paypal and ship quickly

Buy Georgia White Dirt
1 pd/16 0z bags
$5.00 per bag
Shipping/Handling Prices USA:
Flat Rate Shipping Prices
Small Box - Holds up to 2 bags $5.35
Medium Box - Holds up to 15 bags $11.35
Handling=$3.00
email: LeslieCinGa@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Georgia-White-...
Leslie

Acworth, GA

#3554 Jan 23, 2013
Hi Everyone

The Sale Went Great and I will be offering a New Special Soon.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all my customers for their orders.

I hope you enjoy your clay and I look forward to doing business with you all soon.

I take great pride in only advertising when I have product in stock and in shipping quickly and discretely.

Its great talking with all the ladies and gentlemen in this forum who love to eat clay as I do.

Eat Clay Everyone and Enjoy!

LeslieCinGa@yahoo.com
Iheartclay

UK

#3555 Jan 23, 2013
Leslie wrote:
Hi Everyone
The Sale Went Great and I will be offering a New Special Soon.
I wanted to take a moment to thank all my customers for their orders.
I hope you enjoy your clay and I look forward to doing business with you all soon.
I take great pride in only advertising when I have product in stock and in shipping quickly and discretely.
Its great talking with all the ladies and gentlemen in this forum who love to eat clay as I do.
Eat Clay Everyone and Enjoy!
LeslieCinGa@yahoo.com
Who advertises when they don't have stock?
Leslie

Acworth, GA

#3556 Jan 23, 2013
Iheartclay wrote:
<quoted text>
Who advertises when they don't have stock?
Iheartclay
Not speaking about anyone in particular? My comment was about me and me alone. What I do.

But, there are many time when you order from stores and websites and then later find out that they don't have stock. That's for all types of products.

For instance I have in the past ordered from Mutt and Jeff. Payment taken, waiting for my order only to get an email days later with a refund stating that they don't have any stock.

Have a Beautiful Day
Leslie
Leslie

Acworth, GA

#3557 Jan 23, 2013
!!!!!!!!!!Special!!!!!!!!!!

If you place 5 orders by May 31, 2013

You will receive two 1 pound/16 oz bags

of Georgia White Dirt for Free!

Customer Pays Shipping and Handling.

Once you have ordered your 5th shipment

copy and paste this ad in a email to me and

receive your two Free bags.

LeslieCinGa@yahoo.com
Mary Tyler

Houston, TX

#3558 Jan 23, 2013
Clayaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
@ Clayaholic No its not Rude and nor I'm I axaggeration For your personal infomation You don't know how many times I have left messages and how many I have left....It's not your bussiness I will not Internet bash you or comment back .This form is for eveyone opinions Not Just The For some to say and others can't ..If some feel website is needed for there bussiness then they have that right ....For Each It's Own.... Enjoy your Clay today:)
Mary Tyler

Houston, TX

#3559 Jan 23, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text> she has the right to say what she feel. An you are the one that's rude not a bit but a lot..
Thank You Truth I honestly wasn't trying to be Rude sorry if she felt that way ...
Clayaholic

UK

#3560 Jan 23, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text> she has the right to say what she feel. An you are the one that's rude not a bit but a lot..
Yes exactly the same right that I have which is why I expressed my opinion. MY opinion. Lol i guess from one 'rude' person to another. YOU are a lot rude yourself.
Clayaholic

UK

#3561 Jan 23, 2013
Mary Tyler wrote:
<quoted text> Thank You Truth I honestly wasn't trying to be Rude sorry if she felt that way ...
No hard feelings. Everyone is entitled to their own. Let's leave it at that.
Leslie

Acworth, GA

#3562 Jan 23, 2013
Uses of healing clays such as bentonite, montmorillonite, and kaolin ingested orally:
To assist in the removal of toxic substances in the digestive system, both chemical and pathalogical
Bacterial food poisoning, organic and inorganic toxicity
To cleanse the colon and promote proper bacterial balance in the intestines
To begin the process of detoxification of the liver
To stimulate liver function
As a part of short term cleansing programs used to promote good health
Critical to support external healing clay treatment ( pelotherapy )
Removal of heavy metals and recovery from chemical therapies and radiation
With special long term treatments, to increase T-cell count and fix free oxygen in the blood stream
Reduction of free radical damage ( thus anti-aging )
Improved immune system function
Improved cellular respiration
Improved digestive efficiency
Reduce food sensitivities ( the so called developed "allergies" )
Stimulate healing by strengthening the body's general constitution
the truth

Dyersburg, TN

#3563 Jan 23, 2013
Clayaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes exactly the same right that I have which is why I expressed my opinion. MY opinion. Lol i guess from one 'rude' person to another. YOU are a lot rude yourself.
not like yourself dear have a good day or night. You are a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willoughby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garage sale Jul 11 Ssamer88 1
Eastlake home for rent July 1st Jun '15 Maxmax 1
Stove need fixed (Jul '14) Aug '14 sue 2
News Willowick man is charged in murder (Jan '06) Jul '14 Gimme a break Mike 49
News A free pass for a drunk cop? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Ledgie 1
Gregg Dumendic (Apr '13) Jul '14 Town Crier 3
News Monday's forecast: Stormy day in the North (Jun '14) Jun '14 HAARP Chem Trail ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willoughby Mortgages