Multi-Vehicle Wreck, Overturned Semi ...

Multi-Vehicle Wreck, Overturned Semi Block I-90 Lanes

There are 2 comments on the WEWS story from Apr 18, 2007, titled Multi-Vehicle Wreck, Overturned Semi Block I-90 Lanes. In it, WEWS reports that:

A mulit-vehicle wreck and an overturned tractor-trailer are causing traffic problems Wednesday morning. via WEWS

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEWS.

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2007
On Wednesday May 2, 2007 at 7:00PM, a dramatic painting titled; "A Day in the Life of Aleksabdr Solzhenitsyn" will be on view at Brunswick City Hall at 4095 Centring Road, Brunswick, Ohio. The artist, Francesco Calco, will present a short reading of the Russian dissident writer's life and times in the Soviet Union. To bring this massive 8 foot x 5.5 foot painting into proper perspective, and to explain it's design and reason, the artist, Francesco Calco, will identify some of the other figers and eventsin the painting that reflect on Solzhenitsyn's life.This event is sponsored by Brunswick Art Works, Inc. a 501 (c) non-profit organization of volunteers who are dedicated to promoting the arts. Refreshments will be served. Please come To Brunswick City Hall and see tihs spectacular painting and meet the artest. For Information call Brunswick Art Works, Brunswick, Ohio. Thank You

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2007
Brunswick Art Works, Inc- 501 (c)3 -
non-profit organization
Rosemary Mihacevich
Executive Director

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willoughby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Feb 25 Molly 9,264
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Dec '17 Johnny Jenkins 23
Brown Aveda Institute Nov '17 Etta73 1
News ASKDR.GOTT/Peter Gott, M.D. ASK DR. GOTT (Feb '08) Jun '17 Barb 4
News Willoughby police officer involved in shooting ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Prior resident 1
News Man charged in triple shooting at Cleveland gas... (Oct '16) Oct '16 FedUp 1
in town for a day, need dog food. (Sep '15) Sep '15 sickashell 1

Willoughby Jobs

Personal Finance

Willoughby Mortgages