Locations/Sellers of Red Clay Dirt

Locations/Sellers of Red Clay Dirt

Posted in the Willoughby Forum

shadae

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2013
I just absolutely love clay.#1 Red Clay dirt #2 White clay dirt(koalin)#3 Grey Clay dirt
I have never tasted any yellow clay and I'm just now discovering all these others clays across the globe that I've been researching. I haven't tried any others but wouldn't mind. Please leave your responses on any types of clays you may have or know about but please I need some red clay badly.....
Priscilla

South Africa

#2 Jan 25, 2014
hi, I am in SOUTH AFRICA,here we have many types of clay,red, gray, yellow, white etc. All of them they are nice for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willoughby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Dec '17 Johnny Jenkins 23
Brown Aveda Institute Nov '17 Etta73 1
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Oct '17 Cupid 9,263
News ASKDR.GOTT/Peter Gott, M.D. ASK DR. GOTT (Feb '08) Jun '17 Barb 4
News Heilind and De Nora plan big adjacent facilitie... (May '17) May '17 Fedup 1
News Willoughby police officer involved in shooting ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Prior resident 1
News Man charged in triple shooting at Cleveland gas... (Oct '16) Oct '16 FedUp 1

Willoughby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willoughby Mortgages