Dog-Nappers Swipe Willoughby Family's Puppy

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

Police say a couple of dog-nappers are to blame for the disappearance of a family dog.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 125 of125
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
my2cents

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

LizardOfOz wrote:
<quoted text>Where does she say the child is his? I saw where she said the child has a father, but didn't say it was him.
<p>
She stays or visits her boyfriend's apartment, with her daughter and puppy overnight.
my2cents

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

RealityCk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! I'm glad the dog is going back to a nice warm and friendly family environment.
<p>
Did the Boyfriend really right that, or is that a joke. Oh my if it is him, time to grow up boy

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

the owner wrote:
<quoted text>come run your mouth to my face do you have the balls to do that and just for your info iam not a hillbilly and there is a live of people wanting to reny my 3,500sft appartment that i pay $1,200 a month for and my girl dont drag her kid out late u got a problem come knock at my door you piece of white trash
3500 sq ft apartment?$1200 month? You live in a trashy apartment pal. You might find a 3500 sq ft apartment in NYC but not in Willoughby. You are full of it. Your "girlfriend" would do well to find a guy who can tell the truth. And what is she thinking taking her daughter (I guess it isn't yours) to spend the night at your place. Doesn't say much for her either.

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

the owner wrote:
i love how people wanna sit here and us my name the girl does have a dad and she dont have a broken home that girl has the world she is 6 and already has more then halk you low lifes ever will iam done posting iam going to be the bigger person and walk away right now so have fun running your mouths
If she has a dad and you aren't it and she spends the night with her mom with you it is called a broken home. And more broken if she subjects her daughter to sleeping overnight at her boyfriends house. I won't call you what I think you are.
hookt on foniks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

To the Owner or the Mother please do not help this child with her homework. enough said

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 125 of125
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willoughby Discussions

Search the Willoughby Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 2 hr ann 7,203
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 19 hr mjjcpa 170
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri ha ha 25,331
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr 15 squid 118
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Apr 14 13254eve 18
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
J J O Const Mentor Ohio Apr 3 Unpaid vendor 1
•••
•••
•••
Willoughby Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Willoughby Jobs

•••