Dog-Nappers Swipe Willoughby Family's Puppy

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

Police say a couple of dog-nappers are to blame for the disappearance of a family dog.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of125
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 10

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

Judged:

This is happening way too often.... Sadly, who ever stole this Precius Pup is up to no good... Please Check Out DEMAND JUSTICE FOR BUDDY On the Face Book Site.... A Brother and Sister Stole 2 Beloved Family Pets and then Murdered One.... Well The people of Colorado are trying to get the laws changed and this story is getting world wide attention.... My Thoughts And Prayers Are With This Family....
Jon

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

Judged:

What kind of degenerate douche-bag does this? I hope whoever did this reads it and realizes that they really are useless people. I honestly hope they try it again and find themselves staring down the business end of pistol whose owner doesn't think twice about pulling the trigger.

And I'm not joking.

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

Judged:

I hope that whomever took the dog will return him/her. God, please send some angels to watch out for this precious pup, and the family.
doglvr

Chesterland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Did you ever think maybe the person was trying to save the dog. It was obviously being kept outside all night in these freezing cold temperatures. The owners are the ones who should get in trouble!!!
AYY

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

I doubt some random people were walking down the street and thought to themselves "Hey, if we climb wayyyyy up there...free dog!"

Probably more to the story than is being told. Maybe an ex took his dog back, or maybe the dog was barking loudly in the cold all night, or maybe the owners didn't want the dog anymore and this was their cover story to avoid telling the daughter they chose to give the dog away, etc.
John

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

doglvr wrote:
Did you ever think maybe the person was trying to save the dog. It was obviously being kept outside all night in these freezing cold temperatures. The owners are the ones who should get in trouble!!!
Please read the article
THE OWNER

Eastlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

doglvr wrote:
just for ur info iam the owner and the dog was only out for ten min and only stays out for 15 min at a time
Natalie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

I am so sorry to have read about the theft of this puppy. What a truly sad world we live in these days. I pray for the safe return of this puppy to his family. If the thieves are found I hope they do some jail time..a lengthy bit of time.
Tricia

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

I just saw this story, Dina, I am so sorry about your puppy! I really hope for the best!
Seriously

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

THE OWNER wrote:
<quoted text>just for ur info iam the owner and the dog was only out for ten min and only stays out for 15 min at a time
So sorry to hear about your stolen pup! People are sick these days! Keep an eye on Craigslist for your dog, people will steal dogs and "re-home" them on that site for $$. Very shady people these days, I would be devistated if someone stole my babies! Good luck
4 Big Dogs Mom

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

I wish someone would try and steal my dogs. They wouldn't have a face or their arms left. Reach over my fence and you have issues!
I hope this puppy is found safe and sound and returned to the rightful owner!

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

pistoff wrote:
Who cares?! Its a freakin' dog for Christs sake!
This is NOT news.
And if I could add a few more judgements...they would be spam, nuts, and disagree!!!!! You really do need to go for professional counseling.

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Now, how do we go about adding to the reward?
the owner

Eastlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

pistoff wrote:
Who cares?! Its a freakin' dog for Christs sake!
This is NOT news.
sorry you feel that way i really pray for u cause it sounds like you have some issues in life
the owner

Eastlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read the article
there was nothing said about the dog being outside all night cause it never was but u sound like 1 of the people at pronzo that was running there mouth to the cops ur prob the dishwasher from there
my2cents

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

She said "overnight" not like in a few minutes like the article states,. If you leave a puppy outside for a long period of time... People feel they can give a puppy a better home and they will steal him.
the Truth

Willoughby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Feel free to contact the Willoughby Police, to see how many complaints were received concerning this poor puppy being left outside-for multiple hours at a time. The "owner" is full of S**t, 15 minutes!. I've witnessed the puppy being outside for up to 4 hours in this frigid weather, constantly scratching at the door to be let in. I only feel sorry for the little girl, she & the puppy are the victims, not the degenerate owners.
joesixpack

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

This is why I DO NOT eat at oriental resturants!!

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

While I feel sorry for the little girl, anyone who has a dog in an apartment should have the dog taken away. No room to run. You leave the dog on a balcony? Oh please. Don't be so lazy. Put the leash on and take the dog out. You left it out there, someone was bound to take it. It's your own fault.
the owner

Eastlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

the Truth wrote:
Feel free to contact the Willoughby Police, to see how many complaints were received concerning this poor puppy being left outside-for multiple hours at a time. The "owner" is full of S**t, 15 minutes!. I've witnessed the puppy being outside for up to 4 hours in this frigid weather, constantly scratching at the door to be let in. I only feel sorry for the little girl, she & the puppy are the victims, not the degenerate owners.
there is a $200 reward the guy that wrote as the truth do me a favor come knock at my door this is the owners boyfriend so we can talk about this its funny how u guys called on saturday at noon and my girlfriend didnt even come over with the dog till 8pm get it right you drunks .. would anybody trust a drunk cook at a restraunt to cook there food

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of125
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willoughby Discussions

Search the Willoughby Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min xxxrayted 28,998
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 20 min Facefaceface 7,818
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... 16 hr SeniorPersonalsDating 1
Maggie simcic Sun So tell me 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
Ginger from Dr. Perko's Optometry office. GOOD ... Jul 11 Ginger 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
•••
•••
•••
•••

Willoughby Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Willoughby People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••