1 Of Tuesday's 10: GOP Candidates Vie...

1 Of Tuesday's 10: GOP Candidates Vie For Ohio Bump

There are 7 comments on the National Public Radio story from Mar 4, 2012, titled 1 Of Tuesday's 10: GOP Candidates Vie For Ohio Bump. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Republican presidential candidate, former US Senator Rick Santorum speaks to the Lake County Republican Party during their Lincoln Day dinner in Willoughby, Ohio on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Mar 5, 2012
Time to get Operation Chaos cranked up for Super Tuesday, LOLů
pat marine wantabe

Radford, VA

#2 Mar 5, 2012
why it's been operation chaos ever since odumbo been in office
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Mar 5, 2012
Rick Santorum the washington insider and earmark supporter. Santorum votes to waste tax payer money when in office.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Mar 5, 2012
Tomorrow I will vote for Ron Paul and in the Presidential election I will vote for the winnwer Obama. Obama will be re-elected not doubt. Obama has saved America from the republican depression.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Mar 5, 2012
Romney is a flip flopper and no one knows his stance on any thing. He is for what ever the flavor of the day is. He is a very desperate republican candidate that can not get elected. Romney has been running for president for 6 years now with no possibility of ever being president.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Mar 5, 2012
Newt like Santorum is just another washington insider that represent the special interests.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#8 Mar 5, 2012
meanwhile, while we all discuss the supposed immorality of contraceptives, HR 347 passed, taking away our right to protest.
vote the ALL out.
write in James Madison, or George Washington, or some other dead president that understood freedom.
at the very least, vote for yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willoughby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ASKDR.GOTT/Peter Gott, M.D. ASK DR. GOTT (Feb '08) Sat Barb 4
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Jun 22 White dirt eater 9,258
News Heilind and De Nora plan big adjacent facilitie... May '17 Fedup 1
News Lyndhurst ex-mayor to serve 30-day term (May '06) Apr '17 lavon affair 7
Mentor High School cesspool Jan '17 Mr T 1
Maggie simcic (May '14) Dec '16 Buttplug 5
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Dec '16 Buttplug 21

Willoughby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance