Firefighters in Willoughby Go Pink fo...

Firefighters in Willoughby Go Pink for the Cure

There are 1 comment on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Firefighters in Willoughby Go Pink for the Cure. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Firefighters in Willoughby are wearing pink this weekend and are proud of it. In an effort to raise awareness about cancer, the members of the Wiloughby Fire Department will wear specialty-made pink t-shirts to show solidarity with those impacted by the debilitating disease.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

George Ward

Farmington, MI

#1 Oct 1, 2010
Please do not call the number listed in this article. The number listed is the number for Willoughby City Hall. City Hall will not have the info you want.

Our three day "Care Enough to Wear Pink" campaign was our attempt to kick off Cancer Awareness Month ..... This is our first time trying this. We were not prepared to sell the shirts as a fundraiser. Since we have had several people ask if our shirts are for sale, we have decided to go ahead an accept Pink T-shirt orders which will include a unique logo which one of our fire fighters has designed. We will sell the shirt for $20.00. ALL proceeds will be donated toward cancer research.

You can email me at [email protected] for additional information or to place an order.

Thanks to everyone for their support. The T-shirts have been a hit!

George D. Ward, jr.
Willoughby Professional Fire Fighters, IAFF Local 2291

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willoughby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Jul 5 Anthony 9,259
News ASKDR.GOTT/Peter Gott, M.D. ASK DR. GOTT (Feb '08) Jun '17 Barb 4
News Heilind and De Nora plan big adjacent facilitie... May '17 Fedup 1
News Lyndhurst ex-mayor to serve 30-day term (May '06) Apr '17 lavon affair 7
Mentor High School cesspool (Jan '17) Jan '17 Mr T 1
Maggie simcic (May '14) Dec '16 Buttplug 5
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Dec '16 Buttplug 21

Willoughby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance