Have you dined at Pranzo Bistro? Post...

Have you dined at Pranzo Bistro? Post your review

There are 4 comments on the Cleveland.com story from May 9, 2008, titled Have you dined at Pranzo Bistro? Post your review. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

WE WANT YOUR REVIEW Have you been to Pranzo! Bistro in Willoughby? E-mail us your review of the food, service and atmosphere. via Cleveland.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

Richard

United States

#1 May 12, 2008
Great food,plenty of parking,BYOB love it!!!!
Theresa Kase

Mentor, OH

#2 Aug 19, 2009
My husband and I just recently tried Pranzo last Saturday night, we had been putting it off for some time now because it looked to me from the outside like a small pizza joint, well, to our surprise and delight it was absolutely fantastic, from the small romantic crowded dining area to the wonderful Italian cuisine, I was in heaven, we had the specials, my husband had the lobster ravioli and I had the duck with potatoe gnocchi, absolutely wonderful and Pranzo is now our FAVORITE place to dine, I really can't even say enough about Pranzo or put into words my delight over the entire experience, even the BYOB we absolutely loved, no over priced wines in this fine establishment and the staff made everyone feel right at home, we love you Pranzo!!!
service sucked

Broadview Heights, OH

#3 Aug 20, 2009
I ate at Pranzo a few weeks, food was great, service sucked, our waiter was a prick, very cockey and not helpful. Didn't even offer us desert, I had to ask him, what they had for dessert, he said, they change everyday. My mom had to ask him 3x for lemons for her ice tea. He did not deserve a tip!
Ours too

Cleveland, OH

#4 Dec 22, 2009
Our service sucked as well... maybe we had the same waiter. Six of us went to the restaurant this past Friday evening, we had a set time 6:30 to 8:30pm. We didn't even get addressed by our waiter 15 minutes into the evening. Service was OK, nothing spectacular - all he had to do was take our order, and deliver it. We were asked if we wanted dessert, we declined because we were past our time schedule. Even though we told the waiter when we arrived that we were separate checks, all of us were on one check, granted we were split out to show a total for each couple that included his 20% tip (which at first we didn't notice). We all put our money in, then as we are getting up to leave, he comes running out screaming that he is short. Now, if he truly was it was a complete accident, but none of us feel that we shorted him. And since it was all on ONE check, and we all threw in our money there was no ONE couple to say "oh, you made a mistake". I'm suspicious... the six of us have gone out regularly for years and have NEVER had a mistake come up. I would have preferred that we all received truly separate checks.
The food was OK, my husband and I preferred the flat bread with sausage and onion better than our main dish - chicken Marsala and Shrimp Fettuccini. Everyone in the party enjoyed the sauce on the pasta side dish and their dinner salads. Nobody really raved about any of their dinner selections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willoughby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Feb '17 firstlady 9,234
Mentor High School cesspool Jan '17 Mr T 1
Maggie simcic (May '14) Dec '16 Buttplug 5
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Dec '16 Buttplug 21
looking for USMC buddy Ron Ramsey USMC 1972 Dec '16 marineguyNY 1
News Willoughby police officer involved in shooting ... Oct '16 Prior resident 1
News Man charged in triple shooting at Cleveland gas... Oct '16 FedUp 1

Willoughby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willoughby Mortgages