Savannah Moon Natural Relaxation Bath...

Savannah Moon Natural Relaxation Bath & Body Care offers eco-friendly products online

There are 3 comments on the Cleveland.com story from Jan 20, 2009, titled Savannah Moon Natural Relaxation Bath & Body Care offers eco-friendly products online. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

Local eco-friendly products There's another Northeast Ohio business devoted to eco-friendly personal-care products, and you can buy its products online.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

Savannah Moon

Kent, OH

#1 Jan 23, 2009
Hi,

I wanted to thank you for running a blog article about Savannah Moon. I really appreciate it when people help us to spread the word about our products!:o)

Savannah Moon
Natural Relaxation, Bath & Body Care
www.SavannahMoon.com
Live Eco Friendly

Lincoln, NE

#2 Jan 9, 2010
I wen to the website, I like the colors it is relaxing cool feeling in there. But I am gong to have to say that your Blog really doesn't for me, because it has many different types of pictures. I guess it is the borders that you might want to have on the shopping site. But anyways I like the website and I think eco-friendly products are great and smart!

Live Eco Friendly
Check my out website at http://www.livecofriendly.com
hmm

Mentor, OH

#3 Feb 27, 2010
their onion soup colonic is to die for.. rated A++

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willoughby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 14 hr Clay supplier 9,230
Mentor High School cesspool Jan 10 Mr T 1
Maggie simcic (May '14) Dec 23 Buttplug 5
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Dec 23 Buttplug 21
looking for USMC buddy Ron Ramsey USMC 1972 Dec '16 marineguyNY 1
News Willoughby police officer involved in shooting ... Oct '16 Prior resident 1
News Man charged in triple shooting at Cleveland gas... Oct '16 FedUp 1

Willoughby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willoughby Mortgages