Eagan, Burnsville teens plead not gui...

Eagan, Burnsville teens plead not guilty to stealing from cars on Green Lake, taking police badges

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Eagan, Burnsville teens plead not guilty to stealing from cars on Green Lake, taking police badges. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Two 17-year-olds from the southern Twin Cities pleaded not guilty Monday to felony theft charges for allegedly breaking into numerous cars parked around Green Lake and taking items from the vehicle, including two Willmar police badges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Jun 10

The Thunder Mansion

#1 Oct 13, 2010
That's the problem with our legal system. These two idiots clearly were guilty of the thefts, admitted that they did in fact do it, and are now pleading not guilty. Probably an attempt to plea bargain to a lesser charge. This is retarded.
anywho

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 13, 2010
i think the parents need to be charged along side the kids.... they clearly knew it was wrong to steal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yvette (Jun '16) Dec '16 Ellis 9
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Nov '10) Aug '16 matt 4
News Two Willmar men involved in stabbing (Mar '11) Dec '15 Malverde zapata 16
News Willmar Authorities Warn: Rural Gangs Steadily ... (Nov '09) Jan '15 Russian 5
back to school, did you wish your child a great... (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1
wishing our kids a Great First day back to school (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1
Drugs in Willmar (May '14) May '14 WIllmarObserver 1

Willmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willmar Mortgages