Man pinned under railroad car in sout...

Man pinned under railroad car in south-central Minnesota

There are 7 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 3, 2011, titled Man pinned under railroad car in south-central Minnesota. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Emergency responders worked for nearly two hours today to free a man trapped underneath a railroad car at the Burlington Northern Santa Fe yard in south-central Minnesota.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 3, 2011
100 tons on his legs? I'm not sure even today's medical science is going to be able to save those.
Diamond

Lake Elmo, MN

#2 Feb 3, 2011
Oh geez...........how awful.
RailCarLoader

Bellingham, MN

#3 Feb 3, 2011
Get well soon my friend
Doobie Brother

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 3, 2011
The weight alone would delete massive bleeding. When the tonnage was removed, the EMT's can retard excessive bleeding but the legs are gone.
Okay

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Feb 3, 2011
Doobie Brother wrote:
The weight alone would delete massive bleeding. When the tonnage was removed, the EMT's can **** excessive bleeding but the legs are gone.
Thanks, and are we to call you Doctor Doobie?
missing facts

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Feb 3, 2011
Was the man a railroad worker? What hospital?

The story is too sparse.
Chuck

Jordan, MN

#7 Feb 3, 2011
since when is willmar in south central minnesota?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged in fox urine spraying (Dec '08) Feb '17 Phartagan 20
yvette (Jun '16) Dec '16 Ellis 9
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Nov '10) Aug '16 matt 4
News Two Willmar men involved in stabbing (Mar '11) Dec '15 Malverde zapata 16
News Willmar Authorities Warn: Rural Gangs Steadily ... (Nov '09) Jan '15 Russian 5
back to school, did you wish your child a great... (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1
wishing our kids a Great First day back to school (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1

Willmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willmar Mortgages