Ex-ING worker indicted for fraud

Ex-ING worker indicted for fraud

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 16, 2008, titled Ex-ING worker indicted for fraud. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A 34-year-old Eden Prairie man has been indicted for mail fraud for allegedly bilking his employer out of $8.5 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

One bad Apple

Jordan, MN

#1 Jul 17, 2008
Its too bad one person can cause so much trouble! I'm wondering why there is no coverage of this incident other than this article??
reader

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Aug 18, 2008
White collar crime, less pathologized than Asian crips beating each other up at Lake Phalen. People idolized Nathan Mueller for getting away for a while with stealing so much money and living such a glamorous lifestyle. Can't argue with "success".
the hammer

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jan 25, 2009
The only person who idolized this idiot was himself.
tomas

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Sep 21, 2010
What is to note, bilking the employer isn't illegal, what is illegal was that he used mail to pull it off. Like getting Capone on tax evasion.

~ Eden Prairie Real Estate, www. thebarkleys.edinarealty.com
Hector

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Sep 21, 2010
That is a lot of money! That is why he got caught. I am not advocating that behavior but, I guess when you are willing to put life and reputation on the line moderation really doesn't make sense either.

~ www. thebarkleys.edinarealty.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlos cuellar sr (Jun '11) Jun '17 GOOD luck 2
News Man charged in fox urine spraying (Dec '08) Feb '17 Phartagan 20
yvette (Jun '16) Dec '16 Ellis 9
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Nov '10) Aug '16 matt 4
News Two Willmar men involved in stabbing (Mar '11) Dec '15 Malverde zapata 16
News Willmar Authorities Warn: Rural Gangs Steadily ... (Nov '09) Jan '15 Russian 5
back to school, did you wish your child a great... (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1

Willmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willmar Mortgages