$1.5 million bail set for Willmar man...

$1.5 million bail set for Willmar man accused of shooting at cop

There are 14 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 21, 2010, titled $1.5 million bail set for Willmar man accused of shooting at cop. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Unconditional bail was set Monday at $1.5 million for Leroy Diaz Evans, the Willmar man who faces a charge of first-degree attempted murder of a peace officer for allegedly shooting at a Willmar police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#1 Sep 21, 2010
If convicted in a court of law, I say execute all these POS's.

They are not even worthless, they are a constant drain on society.
Bob White

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2010
$1.5 million??

I didn't realize that cops were so much more freekin' valuable than the rest of us.
The real - NICE

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Sep 21, 2010
Wow, not a menace? I guess I would qualify for saint hood if you put my record up against his...what a creep.
madman

Ely, MN

#5 Sep 21, 2010
chop their hands off,and make them work
Bury Me Now

Champlin, MN

#6 Sep 21, 2010
Those wrote:
Those crazy, fun lovin Hispanics!
I heard St. Cloud had the most hate crimes in Minnesota, but I didn't know they exist on the Internet chat sites too!

Thanks for showing us your true colors whoever you are from St. Cloud. Now we know those are true.
Carl

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Sep 21, 2010
Leroy Diaz Evans, Jesus Trevino, Arcadio Salinas Jr., and Adrian Salinas. Those darn Swedes.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#8 Sep 21, 2010
Bury Me Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard St. Cloud had the most hate crimes in Minnesota, but I didn't know they exist on the Internet chat sites too!
Thanks for showing us your true colors whoever you are from St. Cloud. Now we know those are true.
Yes, ignore the obvious and take the "high road of Unicorns and Rainbows" to accuse others of awful, terrible racism.

"Hate crimes"?

You are guilty of being an idiot.
Those

Rochester, MN

#9 Sep 21, 2010
Bury Me Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. But you are wrong. By making the assumption I am a racist that makes you the intolerant one. I don't have a racist bone in my body.
Now go back to your mommies basement and leave the posting to the adults.
757driver

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Sep 21, 2010
build a bigger wall!!
einvogelfrei

Plymouth, MN

#11 Sep 21, 2010
why any bail at all? shooting at a cop, facing a life sentence - if he can raise the bail he'll be GONE and he'll be dangerous as H*** the rest of the way OUT. If I wore a blue uniform I'd be upset that a guy like this gets any chance at bail.
einvogelfrei

Plymouth, MN

#12 Sep 21, 2010
p.s. what the heck would have have to do, to have bail denied?
font worry

United States

#13 Aug 27, 2012
Leroy ill pray for u babe so u can get out
your gf

United States

#14 Jun 14, 2013
All of u all need to shut the f*** u don't no the story soon my babe will be out
besim

Albania

#15 Jul 23, 2013
I am besim ternava then had a possibility with my job bo ni qu visited with my future work with the London worked with the desire to have worked with many in London I am from Kosovo 21 years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yvette Thu LOYALWOMAN 2
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Nov '10) Aug 14 matt 4
News Two Willmar men involved in stabbing (Mar '11) Dec '15 Malverde zapata 16
News Willmar Authorities Warn: Rural Gangs Steadily ... (Nov '09) Jan '15 Russian 5
back to school, did you wish your child a great... (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1
wishing our kids a Great First day back to school (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1
Drugs in Willmar (May '14) May '14 WIllmarObserver 1

Willmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willmar Mortgages