Boy accused in Hastings Middle School gun incident will not be pros...

A 14-year-old Hastings boy who allegedly walked the halls of his middle school with a loaded gun, threatening teachers and breaking into locked classrooms, will not be prosecuted as an adult. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

#1 Jun 18, 2010
must be another relative of backstroms..
zingbopper

Cadott, WI

#2 Jun 18, 2010
Quit wasting tax dollars on this wanna be little terd, send him back to Russia, or where ever he is from. Don't give me his " he's omly a kid " crap. If he's doing this stuff at 14, I hate to see what he'll be doing at 18 or 20. Put him to work cutting grass or some thing to pay for his stay. I'd put the puke in a ditch and have him pull weeds sun-up to sun-down.
Total BS

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 18, 2010
What loser parents. Adopt him....and then give him back. The parents should be locked up.

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

#4 Jun 18, 2010
zingbopper wrote:
Quit wasting tax dollars on this wanna be little terd, send him back to Russia, or where ever he is from. Don't give me his " he's omly a kid " crap. If he's doing this stuff at 14, I hate to see what he'll be doing at 18 or 20. Put him to work cutting grass or some thing to pay for his stay. I'd put the puke in a ditch and have him pull weeds sun-up to sun-down.
Lots of people would like to do the same with you, jerryperson
hastings resident

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jun 18, 2010
Zingbopper, you have no clue.....
This kid was pulled out of an abusive situation, where he was molested and beaten in russia.
Then, there is a clan of peers who were relentless on picking on him. He broke.

don't like it, then don't bully in school.
While I don't condone what the kid did, you can only abuse a person so far before they snap.

I wonder how your world would be if you were sodomized and molested as a toddler, then thrown into the "real world" and picked on?

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

#6 Jun 18, 2010
hastings resident wrote:
Zingbopper, you have no clue.....
This kid was pulled out of an abusive situation, where he was molested and beaten in russia.
Then, there is a clan of peers who were relentless on picking on him. He broke.
don't like it, then don't bully in school.
While I don't condone what the kid did, you can only abuse a person so far before they snap.
I wonder how your world would be if you were sodomized and molested as a toddler, then thrown into the "real world" and picked on?
so your saying he should be allowed to bring a gun to school and threaten people?
hastings resident

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jun 18, 2010
no, the kid shouldn't be allowed to bring a gun into school. That is exactly what I clearly stated if you read what I wrote......."while I don't condone what the kid did......"

So,
your saying that bullying is ok and should be allowed?

What the kid should have done is beaten the crap out of the bullys with a baseball bat......
Doris Tsai

Taipei, Taiwan

#9 Jun 18, 2010
last night, my mom officially said to me : Doris from Parisian, you are so right and left. so twit me, what's the worst solution of my sic assers?
Doris Tsai

Taipei, Taiwan

#10 Jun 18, 2010
hastings resident wrote:
no, the kid shouldn't be allowed to bring a gun into school. That is exactly what I clearly stated if you read what I wrote......."while I don't condone what the kid did......"
So,
your saying that bullying is ok and should be allowed?
What the kid should have done is beaten the crap out of the bullys with a baseball bat......
ask the pigs from Or well.
Doris Tsai

Taipei, Taiwan

#11 Jun 18, 2010
oxboro wrote:
<quoted text>
so your saying he should be allowed to bring a gun to school and threaten people?
nope, you are so right. un is banny from UN and USA, said the wastermelon.
Doris Tsai

Taipei, Taiwan

#12 Jun 18, 2010
Total BS wrote:
What loser parents. Adopt him....and then give him back. The parents should be locked up.
ask my music lib. Merci
Doris Tsai

Taipei, Taiwan

#13 Jun 18, 2010
oxboro wrote:
must be another relative of backstroms..
poo lees, be a political police man from NYPD. OKAY??
Rocky

La Crosse, WI

#14 Jun 18, 2010
Ruin his life at the age 14. Who will be the victum? A society bent on revenge is not a civilized society. Lets address the reason for his outbreak. Kids can be cruel. Sounds like the District attorney should grow up. Common sense is missing here. Another rich spoiled brat da wasting tax money working on being congressman. The taxpayer will end up supporting this kid form life. Lets address the problem and conserve money. Conservatives, LOL
Heart and Soul

Maple Grove, MN

#15 Jun 26, 2010
EL OH EL wrote:
By refusing to prosecute this little chit as an adult Backdoorstrom is assuring there will be at least one future victim because the punk isn't going to quit being a criminal. Way to go dumbas*.
Have we not learned what happens to children we treat as adults? We have that problem now. I agree with the man above. I dont condone what he did, However we need to find a better way to deal with these situations. I dont think the answer is to make him worse by placing this CHILD in with worse people or individuals that are worse than he has ever seen before. If what happened to this child caused this. What will he become after we put him in with real crimminals. There is a reason why we are not continuing to place Children into prison.
Well then

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jun 26, 2010
Heart and Soul wrote:
<quoted text>
Have we not learned what happens to children we treat as adults? We have that problem now. I agree with the man above. I dont condone what he did, However we need to find a better way to deal with these situations. I dont think the answer is to make him worse by placing this CHILD in with worse people or individuals that are worse than he has ever seen before. If what happened to this child caused this. What will he become after we put him in with real crimminals. There is a reason why we are not continuing to place Children into prison.
You can take this P0S into your home.
WTF101

Chaska, MN

#17 Jul 7, 2010
zingbopper wrote:
He doesnt have to go back to russia he legally is a United States Citizen.
Joe Bauer

Rogers, MN

#18 Jul 22, 2012
Hi yes my name is joe Bauer when I was 14 I took a gun to my school I was not in a good mind set I was really messed up school wasn't going good for me at the time I just went throught the part where my parents got rid of me but while sitting in jail for 14monthand then going to treatment helpmeet learn who I am I maid a bad choice and not a day gose by that I don't regret it I've learnd from my mistake I did some maker sole searching I had to look people in the eye and tell them why I did it but through out this whole expearnce I came out a better person I'm 17 now I have a job I got adopted by a wonderful loving family that stuck buy me when I was in jail I've made new friend I even talk and hang out with some of the kids that were in my middle school when I did what I did I've changed my life people ask why I did it to behinds I don't know why I did what I did but I've learned from my my stake and I'm live my life to the best that I can
JoeBauer

Chaska, MN

#19 Nov 24, 2012
zingbopper wrote:
Joe Bauer | Jul 22, 2012
Hi yes my name is joe Bauer when I was 14 I took a gun to my school I was not in a good mind set I was really messed up school wasn't going good for me at the time I just went throught the part where my parents got rid of me but while sitting in jail for 14monthand then going to treatment helpmeet learn who I am I maid a bad choice and not a day gose by that I don't regret it I've learnd from my mistake I did some maker sole searching I had to look people in the eye and tell them why I did it but through out this whole expearnce I came out a better person I'm 17 now I have a job I got adopted by a wonderful loving family that stuck buy me when I was in jail I've made new friend I even talk and hang out with some of the kids that were in my middle school when I did what I did I've changed my life people ask why I did it to behinds I don't know why I did what I did but I've learned from my my stake and I'm live my life to the best that I can.you think I'm some fuck up now I survived that's what I did.
nobody

United States

#20 Friday Feb 6
JoeBauer wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Bauer | Jul 22, 2012
Hi yes my name is joe Bauer when I was 14 I took a gun to my school I was not in a good mind set I was really messed up school wasn't going good for me at the time I just went throught the part where my parents got rid of me but while sitting in jail for 14monthand then going to treatment helpmeet learn who I am I maid a bad choice and not a day gose by that I don't regret it I've learnd from my mistake I did some maker sole searching I had to look people in the eye and tell them why I did it but through out this whole expearnce I came out a better person I'm 17 now I have a job I got adopted by a wonderful loving family that stuck buy me when I was in jail I've made new friend I even talk and hang out with some of the kids that were in my middle school when I did what I did I've changed my life people ask why I did it to behinds I don't know why I did what I did but I've learned from my my stake and I'm live my life to the best that I can.you think I'm some fuck up now I survived that's what I did.
Proud of you Joe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willmar Authorities Warn: Rural Gangs Steadily ... (Nov '09) Jan '15 Russian 5
back to school, did you wish your child a great... (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1
wishing our kids a Great First day back to school (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1
Drugs in Willmar (May '14) May '14 WIllmarObserver 1
how many kids? (Apr '14) Apr '14 israel hernandez 1
juan hernandez aka johnny (Oct '13) Mar '14 concerned 3
Two Willmar men involved in stabbing (Mar '11) Feb '14 Chuck 15
Willmar Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Willmar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News