Fed up Minnesota man sprays teens toi...

Fed up Minnesota man sprays teens toilet-papering his house wit...

There are 230 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Fed up Minnesota man sprays teens toilet-papering his house wit.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A 50-year-old man who told authorities he was fed up with teens toilet-papering his house decided to defend his property - with a squirt gun filled with fox urine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Liberals R Stupid

West Palm Beach, FL

#242 Dec 15, 2008
In the good ole days (before liberal pansies became the norm) you would get an asz load of rock salt, and the police would say you deserved it.

BTW have you seen the mess TP makes in the trees after it rains?
Zorro

Hampstead, MD

#243 Dec 15, 2008
Liberals R Stupid wrote:
In the good ole days (before liberal pansies became the norm) you would get an asz load of rock salt, and the police would say you deserved it.
BTW have you seen the mess TP makes in the trees after it rains?
Back off, Bubba. I am an ultra-liberal and I am defending the property owner here.
Righteous

Stuart, FL

#244 Dec 16, 2008
I guess little Mr. Dinky man had enough... or he is looking for more fox urine...
Carl Spackler

United States

#245 Dec 16, 2008
Night vision goggles? Fifteen to twenty people? There really is nothing to do in Minnesota, is there?

“I pity the fool !!”

Since: Jan 08

Hampton, VA

#246 Dec 16, 2008
Carl Spackler wrote:
Night vision goggles? Fifteen to twenty people? There really is nothing to do in Minnesota, is there?
I had forgotten about the night vision goggles.

This just screams to be a scene in South Park or a Fox cartoon.
Mama

Sartell, MN

#247 Dec 16, 2008
I live in Willmar, this guy is a nut case. He is a hateful bitter person, who completely overreacted. The thrill would be over if he would just ignore it
USA

Towson, MD

#248 Dec 16, 2008
Mister Man wrote:
Why should this older man have to be bothered with cleaning his property of the unsightliness after these little miscreants have their "fun."
Why SHOULDN'T he have to? I guess he wants to be tweated wike a wittle child too? I am ELATED that he will be arrested, and tried for hate crimes against minors. this is child abuse and prison is in order.
Actually you finally make 1 good point - thw kids are guilty of a hate crime since they are acting against a person because of his age. Now go to hell, idiot.
Communist Clam

United States

#249 Dec 16, 2008
Mama wrote:
I live in Willmar, this guy is a nut case. He is a hateful bitter person, who completely overreacted. The thrill would be over if he would just ignore it
Overreacting would be if he shot them with bullets.

Shooting them with pee pee is merely beating them at their own game.

Sore losers.
Liberals Hate America

Hialeah, FL

#250 Dec 16, 2008
Mama wrote:
Apparently ignoring it did not make it go away.
BIG MEANIE

Lafayette, CA

#251 Apr 26, 2011
Mister Man, you are a moron. Shooting someone with a Supersoaker is not violence. This man is not a terrible person. Just sick of cleaning his yard. I would have done the same thing, but with my own piss. Save some money.
P.S. i am 30 yrs old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlos cuellar sr (Jun '11) Jun '17 GOOD luck 2
News Man charged in fox urine spraying (Dec '08) Feb '17 Phartagan 20
yvette (Jun '16) Dec '16 Ellis 9
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Nov '10) Aug '16 matt 4
News Two Willmar men involved in stabbing (Mar '11) Dec '15 Malverde zapata 16
News Willmar Authorities Warn: Rural Gangs Steadily ... (Nov '09) Jan '15 Russian 5
back to school, did you wish your child a great... (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1

Willmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willmar Mortgages