Fed up Minnesota man sprays teens toi...

Fed up Minnesota man sprays teens toilet-papering his house wit...

There are 230 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Fed up Minnesota man sprays teens toilet-papering his house wit.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A 50-year-old man who told authorities he was fed up with teens toilet-papering his house decided to defend his property - with a squirt gun filled with fox urine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Ken in Aurora

Aurora, IL

#1 Dec 12, 2008
What's the problem here? Fox urine isn't toxic or dangerous, just stinky.
KisseyKelsey

Fontana, CA

#2 Dec 12, 2008
The unruly teens got exactly what they deserved. When someone can not protect his own property in a non violent way I feel sorry for all of us.
Pete

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 12, 2008
KisseyKelsey wrote:
The unruly teens got exactly what they deserved. When someone can not protect his own property in a non violent way I feel sorry for all of us.
I agree; this man did nothing wrong. Minnesota long ago turned into a liberal namby-pamby mecca where anything that might hurt a criminal's self esteem has been outlawed. I don't understand why ACLU types are so against seeing anyone punished for their crimes, unless that person is a responsible homeowner or a conservative.
mike

Dundalk, MD

#4 Dec 12, 2008
alright i will ask the tough question....how do you get a fox to pee in a squirt gun?
Mar

United States

#6 Dec 12, 2008
mike wrote:
alright i will ask the tough question....how do you get a fox to pee in a squirt gun?
Honestly, I was wondering where he would get that, too!

Personally, I don't see why he's in trouble for this. Did someone get sick? Would it have been okay if he had just used water in a supersoaker gun? What about a hose? Hey, kids, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, you morons!
Borris Badenov

West Hartford, CT

#7 Dec 12, 2008
mike wrote:
2 ways.

1. Hold fox very tight, aim.

2. When the wounds heal, go to Agway and buy it. It another way to keep long legged rats (deer) out of gardens.
Southside Johnny

Glen Ellyn, IL

#8 Dec 12, 2008
Next time he needs to fill water balloons with the urine, say nothing, and pelt the "youts".

If he doesn't confront them and they scatter without knowing who did it, can the police do anything beyond assume that it was the property-owner from the circumstantial evidence?
Deputy Dog

Orange City, FL

#9 Dec 12, 2008
At least they had something to wipe with
Fight Back

Columbia, SC

#10 Dec 12, 2008
Excellent repellant. Nice work Mr Wagar.
johninhonolulu

San Antonio, TX

#11 Dec 12, 2008
Seems balanced.
He is pissed off.
They are pissed on.
LIL

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Dec 12, 2008
The way he received fox urine was by simply purchasing it at a store. like wal-mart, or runnings

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#13 Dec 12, 2008
Next time, just throw live foxes at those slackers!

I gotta say, 15 to 20 teens TP'ing his house? He has to be the crotchety old man of all time to attract that many teens.
bla

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Dec 12, 2008
yes you can by different animal urine in sporting sections in several supermarkets and not to mention mom and pap hunting strores. one improtant note, i doubt the bottle said caution do not spray on menacing teens! funny for both. good story i dont think the man should get in trouble or the teens. we've all done the tp think as adolecense just good clean fun!!! try the motion sensor water sprinklers that would be awesome!!!!!
Kitsune

Palo Alto, CA

#15 Dec 12, 2008
Deputy Dog wrote:
At least they had something to wipe with
Brilliant! I love it.

Thanks to everyone who explained how to obtain the weapon in question. I honestly had no idea that this was something you could buy in a store.

Sign me up as another who believes this man was perfectly within his rights to defend his property!
uglo

Yorktown, VA

#16 Dec 12, 2008
This man had every right to spray these vicious "teens". He should have had a gun and pointed it in their faces. Young people are headed to the sewer these days, so a little fox urine won't hurt them.
johninhonolulu

San Antonio, TX

#17 Dec 12, 2008
Kitsune-san,

Now you'll supply the stores?
Mister Man

Lake Worth, FL

#18 Dec 12, 2008
wow what an over reaction from a bitter and hateful "man". people are just pathetic. i'm sure the kids will get the last laugh. let's hope.
mike- nottingham

Baltimore, MD

#19 Dec 12, 2008
If the prosecutor does not drop these charges I hope this guy asks for a jury trial . No way they can get 12 people to unanimously agree to convict him.
Mister Man

Lake Worth, FL

#20 Dec 12, 2008
what is the average age of the people posting here, like 68? ya, let's feel sorry for an old, terrible person because i kid did a practical joke. harmless actions met by violence. old people are a joke.
Mister Man

Lake Worth, FL

#21 Dec 12, 2008
mike- nottingham wrote:
If the prosecutor does not drop these charges I hope this guy asks for a jury trial . No way they can get 12 people to unanimously agree to convict him.
ya, especially if they get a jury of old, bitter, hateful jerks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Willmar Authorities Warn: Rural Gangs Steadily ... (Nov '09) Jan '15 Russian 5
back to school, did you wish your child a great... (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1
wishing our kids a Great First day back to school (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1
Drugs in Willmar (May '14) May '14 WIllmarObserver 1
how many kids? (Apr '14) Apr '14 israel hernandez 1
juan hernandez aka johnny (Oct '13) Mar '14 concerned 3
News Two Willmar men involved in stabbing (Mar '11) Feb '14 Chuck 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willmar Mortgages