Man, 60, accused of molesting girl at...

Man, 60, accused of molesting girl at Willmar day care released on ...

There are 12 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Man, 60, accused of molesting girl at Willmar day care released on .... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Unconditional bail was set Tuesday at $200,000 for Larry Alan Stoeser, 60, of Willmar, who is accused of molesting a 5-year-old girl at a daycare in rural Willmar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Penny

Madison, WI

#1 Sep 9, 2010
Amazing. They find reasons to keep people in jail who might flee prosecution even though they are not perverts and have physically harmed no one but a nut case like this is bailed out? The only reasonable excuse for this is they hope he will commit suicide. The damage is already done to this little girl. Sorry but our justice system is way out of whack. Maybe they figure he'll mess with someone else and strengthen the case. No worry that maybe there will be another victim. Wow.
yowzer

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Sep 9, 2010
DAYCARE.....

Another Minnesota Wunderment of minimal background checks. LOOK for another one coming to your neighborhood soon.
huh

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Sep 9, 2010
release him to a locked room with a gun, rope and a bottle of pills...
LYNN A

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Sep 9, 2010
"the $25,000 bond allowed" him to be released....? Back up here, I believe a judge had to "allow" that bond in the first place. Who is the judge on this case? anyone know? Just more of the same from our authority figures.
LYNN A

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Sep 9, 2010
Penny wrote:
Amazing. They find reasons to keep people in jail who might flee prosecution even though they are not perverts and have physically harmed no one but a nut case like this is bailed out? The only reasonable excuse for this is they hope he will commit suicide. The damage is already done to this little girl. Sorry but our justice system is way out of whack. Maybe they figure he'll mess with someone else and strengthen the case. No worry that maybe there will be another victim. Wow.
EXACTLY! Now they have more room for the idiot that just got pulled over for no blinker and his car smelled like pot and blah,blah,blah.
Timhay

Dillon, CO

#6 Sep 9, 2010
Thank God he was only molesting innocent children and not growing the devils weed in his basement or he'd be facing life and have bail denied. THE US CRIMINAL "JUSTICE" SYSTEM IS A COMPLETE JOKE. And that includes the police, prosecutors, judges, and our draconian prison system.
Bob

Hastings, MN

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Everyday there is another perv making the news it seems, what a sick pig this d-bag is.

Daycares are like hitting the lottery for perverts parents should stay home and raise there own kids and not pawn them off on chester.
Dane

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Sep 9, 2010
Why is this guy even given bail? If this was my daughter he did this to I would take this opportunity to pay this POS a visit.
Todd

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Sep 9, 2010
LYNN A wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY! Now they have more room for the idiot that just got pulled over for no blinker and his car smelled like pot and blah,blah,blah.
In other words, they now have room for the black guy...

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

#10 Sep 9, 2010
No need to try him, he's already been convicted on here.
Typical

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Sep 9, 2010
What is it that attracts White dudes to little kids and petite Asian chicks? Why not stick to grown White ladies? Some of 'em are very sexy.
Ashley

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Sep 23, 2010
Penny wrote:
I agree with you my daughter went there a few years ago and one day asked her for a hug and kiss before i went to work all she said and did was chock me and then said kiss me with your toung mind you this came out of a 2 year olds mouth but at the time we thought that she was learning things from a family member as play things kids do well i dont know but i think we were wrong i think he did something to her and i hope that when they talk to my daughter the truth will come out i cant even talk to my daughter because of this i will loss it i feel like i have lost my daughter all over again man and woman that do this desever nothing less or more then death because they have taken our life away they need theirs taken away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yvette Jun 24 Yaboi 1
News Two Willmar men involved in stabbing (Mar '11) Dec '15 Malverde zapata 16
News Willmar Authorities Warn: Rural Gangs Steadily ... (Nov '09) Jan '15 Russian 5
back to school, did you wish your child a great... (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1
wishing our kids a Great First day back to school (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1
Drugs in Willmar (May '14) May '14 WIllmarObserver 1
how many kids? (Apr '14) Apr '14 israel hernandez 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willmar Mortgages