Willmar man, 60, accused of assaulting girl at daycare

Full story: TwinCities.com

A 60-year-old Willmar man has been charged with two counts of criminal sexual conduct for allegedly molesting a 5-year-old girl at a daycare in rural Willmar.
Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2010
IMHO

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Put this puke away for life!
disgusted

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

this little girl will most likely have 'issues' directly caused by this for her entire life. It's only fair he is locked up for the rest of his. Hopefully his cell mate in prison will want to lay next to him during naptime, and more.
zingbopper

Frederic, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Did the wife not notice her 60 year old husband lying next to a 6 year old girl? And more than once?
He admitted to doing it. I wish we could dole out a good old fashioned public flogging and then off to some labor camp for the rest of his life.
The Cold War

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stunning ! Home DAYCARE'S are TOXIC

MEN- TEENAGE BOYS SHOULD Never be left unmonitored with unrelated children.

PARENTS GET A CLUE !!!
Karma

Eden Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

2

There is a special place in Hell for this guy.
Nick

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Poor kid, the old guy needs to be put down.

There could be a lottery in which anyone ever abused could enter. Type of termination would be winner's choice.
BikerFan

Hancock, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

He was teaching her something. Get a life people. This guy was just helping out here.
jim

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Karma wrote:
There is a special place in Hell for this guy.
I'd like to make it real special here on earth!!! Give me 5 minutes with a bat!
SAVE THE KIDS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The Cold War wrote:
Stunning ! Home DAYCARE'S are TOXIC
MEN- TEENAGE BOYS SHOULD Never be left unmonitored with unrelated children.
PARENTS GET A CLUE !!!
This monster should be castrated and put in prison for the rest of his life, but to say that men and teenage boys should never be left alone with unrelated children is just plain stupid. Are you trying to say that ALL guys, from teenage years and up are child sexual predators? That is a terrible injustice and just nuts. And no, I am not male. I am a wife and mother and I find your comment generalizing and offensive.
The Cold War

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SAVE THE KIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
This monster should be castrated and put in prison for the rest of his life, but to say that men and teenage boys should never be left alone with unrelated children is just plain stupid. Are you trying to say that ALL guys, from teenage years and up are child sexual predators? That is a terrible injustice and just nuts. And no, I am not male. I am a wife and mother and I find your comment generalizing and offensive.
Well Honey, you are LIVING in Vacuum and apparently unable to grasp the reality of 2010.

Say hi to any of your neighbors for me: http://info.doc.state.mn.us/publicviewer/main...

Penny

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

There are perverts and nut cases among both sexes. How many times have women beaten their own kids or watched and done nothing while a significant other hurt them. Children are precious gifts and somewhere along the line here that has been forgotten. Or some people just have so many personal issues they can't get past thinking about what it is they want. Either way, hurting a child in any way should rate the most severe punishment other than murdering someone. If people are put away for lifetimes for financial crimes, they should definitely be given at least like time for abuse of a defenseless child. Instead this guy will probably be given probation with a warning to stay away from kids and the opportunity to enter recycling through the justice system.
The Cold War

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SAVE THE KIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
This monster should be castrated and put in prison for the rest of his life, but to say that men and teenage boys should never be left alone with unrelated children is just plain stupid. Are you trying to say that ALL guys, from teenage years and up are child sexual predators? That is a terrible injustice and just nuts. And no, I am not male. I am a wife and mother and I find your comment generalizing and offensive.
Furthermore Honey, unless you have the ability to profile all untended men in your childcare's life why exposed them to the risk ?

Why ? I'll tell you why. You are rose colored glass left wing nut, that is "entitled" to have complete freedom for your family. In addition, you believe people are "good at heart", Another stunner !, people left to there own devices are EVIL.

Oh the shock an injustice of it all ! NO WE CAN'T ALL GET ALONG.
SAVE THE KIDS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Cold War wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore Honey, unless you have the ability to profile all untended men in your childcare's life why exposed them to the risk ?
Why ? I'll tell you why. You are rose colored glass left wing nut, that is "entitled" to have complete freedom for your family. In addition, you believe people are "good at heart", Another stunner !, people left to there own devices are EVIL.
Oh the shock an injustice of it all ! NO WE CAN'T ALL GET ALONG.
I feel sorry for you "honey". You obviously have issues and could benefit from some counseling. I hope you get some. But please save your political rants for another thread...they do not belong here. Thank you.
Matt

Sierra Vista, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Take him out back and shoot him!! These sick perverts can not be trusted, EVER!!
old neighbor

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I lived next door to this man in Willmar when he was 19, he was a freak then. I was surprised to learn that he even found a woman odd enough to marry him.
Queen of Spades

Brainerd, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 8, 2010
 
Just so we all know, other than a slap on the wrist nobody has done anything to his wife, whom i personally consider equally responsible. Furthermore I know parties involved in the case. The wife is apparently going to get her husband an very good attorney and try and get him off because she wants to beable to do daycare again... The woman probably did know something if she can't grasp her husband hurt children in one of the most damaging and irreversable ways ever. I don't think she should be able to continue daycare ever and considering the legal system in the town i live in, it wouldn't shock me if this guy gets out with a slap on the wrist. They gave the guys who had all the child porn a few years ago a slap on the wrist and one of them still has computer access. In a perfect world this pervert would sit in prison for 30 years or worse... in reality i don't forsee that happening. keep your kids close.
Queen of Spades

Brainerd, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 8, 2010
 
I would like to also note that Pedophilia doesn't have a cure. It's not like going to AA people. Once the line is crossed it is likely to not stop. These people can't just go get a pill to control it. Yes it's a mental disorder, but it's not 100% controllable unless the person is completely secluded and forceably denied access to all children and/or material invloving children. They have a variety of therapy types and medical castration but it doesn't fix the problem. It merely deters and monitors it. It's rare that a pedophile never re-offends. In my opinion laws are not strict enough, nor are they enforced enough period.
Queen of Spades

Brainerd, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 8, 2010
 
BikerFan wrote:
He was teaching her something. Get a life people. This guy was just helping out here.

Your are disturbing and belong in the same place as the guy in the article. I hope life handles you quickly and serves you what you dish out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willmar Discussions

Search the Willmar Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Jun '14 doomsayer2014 847
Drugs in Willmar May '14 WIllmarObserver 1
how many kids? Apr '14 israel hernandez 1
juan hernandez aka johnny (Oct '13) Mar '14 concerned 3
Two Willmar men involved in stabbing (Mar '11) Feb '14 Chuck 15
Teen pleads guilty for his role in Willmar slaying (Dec '13) Dec '13 Hey 1
Alvaro Saucedo (Nov '13) Nov '13 question 1
•••
•••
•••
Willmar Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Willmar Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Willmar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Willmar News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willmar
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••