Fake Names and Aliases Make Keeping u...

Fake Names and Aliases Make Keeping up With Criminals Tough, say Po...

There are 3 comments on the KSAX Alexandria story from Jul 8, 2010, titled Fake Names and Aliases Make Keeping up With Criminals Tough, say Po.... In it, KSAX Alexandria reports that:

Omar Melendez, Edil Santos and Ericberto Pineda are all names police say a 24-year-old Willmar man gave them after being arrested Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSAX Alexandria.

Waconia, MN

#1 Jul 9, 2010
Great!!! More tax payer $$$ wasted because if ANOTHER illegal!

For gods sake, bring our troops home and place them on the boarders to shoot anyone crossing illegally! Welcome the ones that do it right and come here legally.
nina gardner

Portland, ME

#2 Dec 17, 2010
dont you know that its not right to kill,look it up , one of the ten comandments.shouldn,t of sent troops over there anyway. dont you know that a dead person has family that will miss them forever more. peace not murder.
Krissttina Isobe

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jul 1, 2011
Being victimized by id theft is terrible enough too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yvette Oct 10 Kingsly 5
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Nov '10) Aug '16 matt 4
News Two Willmar men involved in stabbing (Mar '11) Dec '15 Malverde zapata 16
News Willmar Authorities Warn: Rural Gangs Steadily ... (Nov '09) Jan '15 Russian 5
back to school, did you wish your child a great... (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1
wishing our kids a Great First day back to school (Sep '14) Sep '14 FatherWithAFight 1
Drugs in Willmar (May '14) May '14 WIllmarObserver 1

Willmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willmar Mortgages