Williston SC Police Chief Hit Working...

Williston SC Police Chief Hit Working Check Point

There are 3 comments on the WJBF-TV Augusta story from Jun 30, 2009, titled Williston SC Police Chief Hit Working Check Point. In it, WJBF-TV Augusta reports that:

North Augusta, SC - - Investigators are still looking for the suspect who ran down a local police chief early this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJBF-TV Augusta.

north augusta

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 1, 2009
just another black trying to kill a policeman doing his job. I bet the black has no job and is collecting some kinda of hand out from the gov.
jovan

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 21, 2010
I hope that the city of North Augusta is not as racist as you.

Who killed three cops in Pittsburgh? It sure wasn't the black guy, racist dummy.
gold

Vardaman, MS

#3 Sep 18, 2010
north augusta wrote:
just another black trying to kill a policeman doing his job. I bet the black has no job and is collecting some kinda of hand out from the gov.
by the way that's why you work to help us get the hand out from the gov.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Wed Samuel-7g-Jackson 208
News Two men arrested after shooting in Wal-Mart par... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Desii 1
Sharon Gaffney (May '16) May '16 Palmetto Boy 1
News Batesburg man jailed for stabbing (Mar '15) Mar '15 mandy cockrell 1
Courtney & Kayla Baltzegar (Feb '12) Jun '12 sonja 3
News Sheriff's Office investigating armed robbery (Feb '12) Feb '12 betty blooper 1
News Police Blotter for Jan. 3 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Bubbletoes 4

Williston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williston Mortgages