Top Stories - Gainesville Soldier Rec...

Top Stories - Gainesville Soldier Recovering from Baghdad Explo...

There are 5 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Sep 15, 2007, titled Top Stories - Gainesville Soldier Recovering from Baghdad Explo.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

GAINESVILLE, FL -- "Tall." That's the first word that comes to mind when Trish Ward thinks of her nephew.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

“one foot over the line”

Since: Jul 07

cans a sh!tty m!ssery

#1 Sep 15, 2007
Godspeed, my brother.
Amused

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2007
Freedom isn't Free.

I saw a soldier with missing legs on TV not to long ago.

He was getting around pretty good on his prosthetics.

Nobody wants to go through life missing limbs, but hopefully he will adjust quickly and get back to doing things he wants to do.

“one foot over the line”

Since: Jul 07

cans a sh!tty m!ssery

#5 Sep 16, 2007
het droog... If it wasn't for U.S. soldiers, I do believe you would be speaking German..... S.T.F.U.!!!
A VET

Gainesville, FL

#8 Sep 18, 2007
DROOG stay in the UK, you belong there... if it wasn't for us, you would be speaking German.

If you are reading this, THANK a teacher. If you are reading this in ENGLISH, THANK a U.S. soldier!!!

IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!!

ESSAYONS
Another Vet

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Sep 19, 2007
DROOG,

Irregardless of how this young man returns home, he will always be able to hold his head high. If I have the privledge to meet him, I'll salute and say well done, thank you for your service, and welcome home.

Read your history books about troops squealing like pigs as they run. That's how your forefathers looked as they climbed back in their boats when my forefathers shooed them away from here. But we didn't hold a grudge. We've always come to defend your little island from the bullies of the world. Fear not, and rest easy. We'll be there for you the next time as well. Our nation's warriors do things like that for those countries that can't stand on their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Crew Farrier (Jan '16) Jul '17 Rider1 7
Former Gov of Kentucky speach after pres. Trump... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Cecil W Lindsey 1
News Organization Educates Women On How To Use Firearms (Feb '17) Feb '17 Say What 1
long lost friends in Archer Fl (Feb '17) Feb '17 Kycat123 1
Looking (Jan '17) Jan '17 Rawhide 1
Vote Foe Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Drug dealers getting special attention in Chief... (Aug '10) Sep '15 War on drugs is joke 10

Williston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williston Mortgages