Hit-and-run driver kills man in Levy County

There are 6 comments on the Dec 13, 2009, Citrus County Chronicle story titled Hit-and-run driver kills man in Levy County. In it, Citrus County Chronicle reports that:

Authorities say a pedestrian, Dimas Valezquez Roblero, was struck and killed by an unknown vehicle on U.S. 41, 4.7 miles south of the city of Williston some time between 4 and 5:37 a.m. Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Citrus County Chronicle.

Sylvia

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Dec 17, 2009
how could someone hit someone and not even look back! this person has a family and loved ones. this person is a human being. what is this world becoming when we kill even if not intentional and keep on driving without looking back?
rebecca

Lacoochee, FL

#2 Dec 19, 2009
I cannot believe that Mr Roblero is not getting any more media attention and that no one is pushing this investigation. I guess its ok to just hit someone and run and get away with it. Yes indeed he had loved ones and I am one of them!!
sherry

Davenport, FL

#3 Dec 30, 2009
Someone is putting their head on a pillow every night with this on their mind and it haunts and grows like a cancer in their dreams. How horrible to live like that. I am a loved one of Rebecca and this precious man. We are now living with a huge hole in our lives.
Tiffeny bronson fl

Orange Lake, FL

#4 Jan 8, 2010
ya well try being his ex girlfriend and hearing about it it is horable and finding out about it right after you talked to him so how do yoll think i feel thank you
Sylvia

Tallahassee, FL

#5 May 4, 2010
well it seems that someone turned himself in, but why now,and the charges are not being discussed? WhY NOT? why isnt it on the news? why isnt his Girlfriend and her family notified when an arrest was made? some of us have questions we want answered! LIke how you run over a person and think it was nothing! That is total BS.if you run over a stick you feel it! dont tell me you dont know you run over a human being and not know it!
Resident

Cedar Key, FL

#6 May 28, 2010
sherry wrote:
Someone is putting their head on a pillow every night with this on their mind and it haunts and grows like a cancer in their dreams. How horrible to live like that. I am a loved one of Rebecca and this precious man. We are now living with a huge hole in our lives.
My heart goes out to you...When we lived in Ocala someone did this very thing in front of our neighbors house around 5:00 am. I found the victim lying in the ditch about daylight. He had a broken femur and several other injuries. There is absolutely no excuse for leaving the scene of any accident, especially when you know you have run over a pedestrian. Does anyone know yet if this driver was intoxicated ? What the heck was the reason ? I have no sympathy for drunks who get behind the wheel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morriston Needs to Grow Apr 19 Bobbi Purvis Hunter 1
All kinds of cheap cycling jerseys (Sep '11) Aug '14 Jeremy 2
News Horse Lemon Law (Mar '08) Aug '14 Biscuit 11
News Concerns Raised About Corporal Punishment in No... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sarah Shaddow 1
News Langworthy murder case set for March trial docket (Mar '06) Apr '13 haha 11
News Armed Robbery in Williston (Jul '12) Jul '12 albert merritt 1
nathan roberts (Apr '12) Apr '12 bro 4
More from around the web

Williston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]