Witchcraft in Alachua
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Mascotte, FL

#1 Jul 24, 2007
come on out to newberry and other points west of gainesville and watch the light show being provided by the local afficianados of the "craft". who is that you ask. well it seems to be a joint effort by the local occult groups known as the kkk and the freemasons.

for background on this strange phenomenon of the joining of forces by these self-righteous prissy-pants outfits, the "light shows and other "street theater", simply google on Gangstalking, albert pike and freemasonry, albert pike and the kkk. that ought to get you started.

i would be interested in finding out what people in the area feel about this "extra-judicial" brand of constituion undermining that seems to be sweeping across this country.

Had i not experienced this little program for the last eight years myself before running across a website on it earlier this year, i would have thought it was the fantasy of some foil helmet brigade somewhere, but believe me it exists.

my last post like this got me a warning "not to mess with the mason's, you could disappear witouht a trace". wooooohhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jul 31, 2007
boy the inbred dimwits of the north florida kkk and it's hyper self-righteous cousins down at the masonic lodges were out in force last weekend. one thing to remember guys. riding a harley, with your ball cap on backwards and orange county glasses on is not tough, regardless of what tv generated pop-culture tells you; in spite of what all yopur inbred buddies down at the squad room think either. has to do with something far deeper in the person's soul than that. keep trying though. it looks cute to everyone who has seen it. they think you look silly! keep it up!
Bob osborne

AOL

#3 Aug 21, 2007
You are so full of shit, I'm sure your eyes are brown. A Free Mason, and proud of it.You stupid uninformed, cocksuckers make me sick.Free masons formed this great nation.Witch hunter's like you never let the TRUTH,get in the way of your cause.You have no idea what the FREE MASONS stand for.WE have nothing to do with hate groups

Etna, CA

#4 Aug 23, 2007
Bob osborne wrote:
You are so full of shit, I'm sure your eyes are brown. A Free Mason, and proud of it.You stupid uninformed, cocksuckers make me sick.Free masons formed this great nation.Witch hunter's like you never let the TRUTH,get in the way of your cause.You have no idea what the FREE MASONS stand for.WE have nothing to do with hate groups
now we have heard from the ignorant branch of the free masons. hopefully one who opened their eyes and dumped these luciferically deluded individuals will come forward and give their side. nice speech there bob. thanks for adding that little bit of finery to this "great nation". as with many thing bob it seems that free masons have mnorphed over the years into something they were not when this nation was formed. remove your head from the dark and open your eyes kid. we are getting ready to bring you loons out of the closet. guess the internet took away some of the mystery of "craft" between the blue lodge and the 33rd degree boys

Happy Camp, CA

#5 Aug 27, 2007
bobby where are you. no more witicisms and vulgarity?

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2007
bobby! i am back, where are you little man?
4horsemen

Silver Springs, FL

#7 Nov 1, 2007
hey bobby. just got back from out west and your little band of self-righteous, demonized weenies are at it again. such cowardly little children. remember one thing. all of them go to hell in the end. the rest is just details. tell me bobby!. what part of the ceremonies do you like best? when you take off your street clothes and put on your druid-esque robes, or when you put on your aprons. how'bout when you hold hands with the other guy and rub the other weenies hand in order to tell him you are part of the cult as well. it may not all be homo-sexual but it sure is homo-intellectual and homo-emotional. bunch of guys with a secret organization sitting around huffing in each others ears 'bout how great you all are for the world. jesus said a man and a woman would become "one flesh". how does that figure in with your little men's private club. secrets from the wife? what are all those silly little secrets? bobby!! where are you? answer up little man! right now!!!

Silver Springs, FL

#8 Nov 6, 2007
well the freemasons, the whores of the eastern star and the rest of this demonic set of cults are at it again. actually i own them. they are gut hooked. everytime i leave and go somewhere this little group of demoniacs have to follow. not only are they voyeuristic in their little games, they are on a downhill slide with nowhere to exit. if i do not in some way submit to their little road games, then their whole little "magic show" comes up empty. what a bunch of patheitc losers. they have to go on with it or admit they "have no magic". they are hooked to the bone and have no way of getting off. i absolutely love it. whassup grand master. what next? scowling looks with the cell-phones? you freaking people are pathetic. i am going to introduce you people to some real players. you will not be happy with what is coming. see ya down at the lodge hall dimwits.

Silver Springs, FL

#9 Nov 6, 2007
boob osborne of the aol osbournes! listen up little man. i have decided to make you my pin cushion. get ready!
guthooked

High Springs, FL

#11 Feb 11, 2008
i own you idiots, lock, stock and barrel. you are pathetic, little, non-descript, unmeaningful, immature, ignorant, tiny little men, with tiny minds, doing tiny, silly little things, for tiny temporal meaningless reasons. go home to mommy. go fishing. go hunting. do something . you are a disease on this country. you work against it's constitution, foundations and spiritual values. your lives are meaningless hate-filled little intrusions into the lives of others. either gather up enough testicular fortitude to assess yourselves honestly, make the neccessary changes to catch up with the rest of humanity in a positive and productive way, or remove yourselves from the rest of civilized society.

you are not "secret agaents" or control agents to help run this country. your handlers are exploiting you and in the end your chance for eternity in the presence of god will be forfeited for naught and you will just go to hell. would you like to go today. god is ready to send you there anytime you have urge to go.

Pueblo, CO

#12 Nov 28, 2008
hey "ozzy", are you still down there "making america great"
Nansea

Naples, FL

#13 Dec 10, 2008
Bob osborne wrote:
Amen, my Daddy was a Free mason and guess what? born in PA. USA fought in the Korean war.
Nansea

Naples, FL

#14 Dec 10, 2008
Amen, my Daddy was a Free mason and guess what? born in PA. USA fought in the Korean war.

Pueblo, CO

#15 Dec 12, 2008
Nansea wrote:
<quoted text>
no.1 what made maerica great was her lineage of judeo-christian values handed down generation to generation in spite of the best efforts of the masonic one-worlders. certainly what made america great was not the vile comments of some intellectually-lite and verbally profane comments of people like mr. osborne
4horsemen

Pueblo, CO

#16 Jan 5, 2009
coming back to florida and would love to visit some of the freemason mettings in the are. any of you people able to set that up?
fla kleagle

Blackshear, GA

#17 Feb 3, 2009
there cant be judeo christainanity the
jews dont belive in christ

Pueblo, CO

#18 Feb 4, 2009
read my post and try to focus on what is i said --"judeo-christian values". the body of christ or what is called "christianity" today has no foundation other than through it's jewish roots. we, as christians were "grafted" into the jewish faith, making us, in a manner of speaking,"born again jews". while many, but not all jews, do not recognize jesus as the messiah, some however do. even those who do not and are practicing jews, do recognize the "messiah" as coming. i think you would be hard pressed to find any two christians who agree in their recognition of jesus as the messiah in exactly the same way either. "judeo-christian values" refers to the coommonly held faith between jews and christians in, for example, "the god of abraham isaac and jacob" among other things.

Pueblo, CO

#19 Feb 7, 2009
i thought i remembered the word "kleagle" from previous research on the sewer where the klan, white supremacists, christian identity and other fractured intellects of the same breed of self-haters hang out. the one thing i found in common was their unique ability to transfer their own self-loathing toward others, blacks and jews especially. even found one of the groups claming that they were the "real jews" --- "god's chosen people".

guess i should not have been surprised to see a klan boy rise to the bait thrown to the masonic apron queens on this thread. in north florida the overlapping memberships of the klan and masons is as well known as the overlapping of blood lines of many of the bigoted racists that comprise these groups.

of particular interest in my research is the way that the klan tries to associate itself with Jesus Christ. kind of like the taliban attempting to speak for all muslims. ignorance and hatred wrapped in religion.

i had some experience with the klan around alachua florida some time ago. just as self-deceived as the masons and almost stupid enough to do some of their dirty work for them there, but, alas, they lacked the balls to do anything in the end. alot of huff and puff about how dangerous it is to mess with the masons and the klan, but in the end, they are just as cowardly in their actions as the cowardly emotional depravations that drive them to form such silly little groups.

rage on dimwits!!!!

Pueblo, CO

#20 Feb 17, 2009
come on "kleagle". you are speaking for the klan here. don't give up so easy. how bout say we get into a little intellectual"slice-and-di ce". your klan kluckers out here are doing their best at a drive-by intimidation staring, but between you and me they look like they are looking at a t-rex about to eat them.......... whhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiich! brings me to the next question. is castration a requirement for all klan-kluckers before being allowed into town? just a thought.
fan of 4horsemen

Bradenton, FL

#21 Mar 14, 2009
One hundred thousand mason punks could not fill even ONE of your boots, four.
4horsemen wrote:
well the freemasons, the whores of the eastern star and the rest of this demonic set of cults are at it again. actually i own them. they are gut hooked. everytime i leave and go somewhere this little group of demoniacs have to follow. not only are they voyeuristic in their little games, they are on a downhill slide with nowhere to exit. if i do not in some way submit to their little road games, then their whole little "magic show" comes up empty. what a bunch of patheitc losers. they have to go on with it or admit they "have no magic". they are hooked to the bone and have no way of getting off. i absolutely love it. whassup grand master. what next? scowling looks with the cell-phones? you freaking people are pathetic. i am going to introduce you people to some real players. you will not be happy with what is coming. see ya down at the lodge hall dimwits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morriston Needs to Grow May '15 morriston resident 2
All kinds of cheap cycling jerseys (Sep '11) Aug '14 Jeremy 2
News Horse Lemon Law (Mar '08) Aug '14 Biscuit 11
News Concerns Raised About Corporal Punishment in No... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sarah Shaddow 1
News Langworthy murder case set for March trial docket (Mar '06) Apr '13 haha 11
News Armed Robbery in Williston (Jul '12) Jul '12 albert merritt 1
nathan roberts (Apr '12) Apr '12 bro 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williston Mortgages