First Prev
of 2
Next Last
postal

Pine Mountain, GA

#1 Jun 17, 2012
Why do people have to be so lazy that they dump their trash out along the road? Is it that hard to save it till they get home and throw it in the trash?
annonymous

Strasburg, CO

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Are there fines for littering?
courts sentence people to trash pick-up for community service?
I notice a lot of people toss trash into the back of their trucks and it blows out while driving. Still no excuse.
Trash trash trash

Cantonment, FL

#3 Jun 26, 2012
and more trash- here on topix, there on the road, in the schools, the courts, the stores, the parks, the hollers, & everywhere we turn...
Haji-Baba

Salem, KY

#5 Aug 13, 2014
Take a drive out East. It's one big garbage dump from North Carolina all the way to Maine getting worse the farther North you travel. Absolutely disgusting!
ThatOneGuy

Salem, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2014
So you've volunteered to adopt a highway? How generous of you!
ThatOneGuy

Salem, KY

#8 Sep 23, 2014
Yeah, I'm part of a group that volunteers to pickup trash. It Sucks. Except you find some interesting stuff at times.
Ed Zachary

United States

#9 Jul 20, 2015
Trashy people
same old same old

Toledo, OH

#10 Oct 28, 2015
It's a never ending cycle. Nasty parents teach their kids to be nasty.
John

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2015
Lol ppl got trash in there yard and not from litter
Kelly

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 30, 2015
The ppl that live near end of cut off road
roundabout

Taylorsville, KY

#13 Feb 14, 2016
Fuktard hillbilies are so disgusting.
Efforts being made

Madisonville, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2016
It is indeed gross! However, if household trash is found during liter abatement , it's gone through and the owner of said trash gets to meet the sheriff and receive a citation.
McHating It

United States

#15 Feb 15, 2016
Can it be traced back from a receipt?
Lots of McDonald's bags out there.
Efforts being made

Madisonville, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2016
McHating It wrote:
Can it be traced back from a receipt?
Lots of McDonald's bags out there.
Probably not, but it would be nice
ThatOneGuy

Salem, KY

#17 Feb 26, 2016
Efforts being made wrote:
It is indeed gross! However, if household trash is found during liter abatement , it's gone through and the owner of said trash gets to meet the sheriff and receive a citation.
Actually people could be falsely accused this way. I've seen where trash bags have fallen out of trash trucks and then get hit or just break open and then there is garbage EVERYWHERE!
Efforts being made

Madisonville, KY

#18 Feb 27, 2016
ThatOneGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually people could be falsely accused this way. I've seen where trash bags have fallen out of trash trucks and then get hit or just break open and then there is garbage EVERYWHERE!
Professional garbage trucks are enclosed and trash is compacted, so really there is no way this can occur. Maybe if you're using a guy that runs a side business using a pickup truck not properly enclosed. Most of what I see is not household trash but garbage from fast food and gas stations.
ThatOneGuy

Salem, KY

#19 Mar 4, 2016
Efforts being made wrote:
<quoted text>
Professional garbage trucks are enclosed and trash is compacted, so really there is no way this can occur. Maybe if you're using a guy that runs a side business using a pickup truck not properly enclosed. Most of what I see is not household trash but garbage from fast food and gas stations.
Are you even from around here? There are SEVERAL trash truck "businesses" that have just a giant cage that they toss the bags over in.. and sometimes they fall out the back going down the road. I use one that has a properly contained compactor truck, but that doesn't change the fact that it happens frequently around here, which is what I was mentioning. ;)
wunda

Taylorsville, KY

#20 Mar 4, 2016
Does the state still put out cameras at dump sites? They used to have a web site where you could help identify people caught on camera dumping trash at problem areas.
Efforts being made

Madisonville, KY

#21 Mar 5, 2016
ThatOneGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you even from around here? There are SEVERAL trash truck "businesses" that have just a giant cage that they toss the bags over in.. and sometimes they fall out the back going down the road. I use one that has a properly contained compactor truck, but that doesn't change the fact that it happens frequently around here, which is what I was mentioning. ;)
What part of the statement 'unless you're using a guy running a side business without a properly closed truck bed' didn't you understand? Before you start being overly critical...really read what was said instead of jumping on your high horse and repeating almost exactly what I said.
derp

Taylorsville, KY

#22 Mar 5, 2016
ThatOneGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually people could be falsely accused this way. I've seen where trash bags have fallen out of trash trucks and then get hit or just break open and then there is garbage EVERYWHERE!
The sheriff might give the benefit of the doubt if one bag was busted or laying right by the road, but if two or three bags are laying 15 feet off the road in the same area somebody's gonna be in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tobacco help 32 min soooo 4
April Bradley 2 hr FK KAts 7
Kats got chomped 2 hr FK KAts 1
Joani 3 hr Mark Vest 4
jjv 3 hr Mark Vest 5
Hot blonde at truck pulls 3 hr Mark Vest 5
Katie Jerome (Oct '16) 3 hr Alice 7

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages