Help

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Where has Kindra Ross been??! Anyone seen her in awhile
Kim

Danville, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2012
yeah I have seen her she is my niece all she does is work an go home She is doing real well since she has came home from school. She is a good girl you got anything you would like me to tell her for you? I dont think there is anybody that dont know Kendra Ross she is a wee known person an everybody likes her you never here bad things on her. But i will be more an glad to tell her that someone was asking about her i will tell her that she is on Topix so she will get on here an you can talk to her
haha

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Dike
gran

Danville, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2012
you don't even know what you are talking about HAHA!!! You can't even spell her name. I'm sure she's a better person than you ever will be!!! KENDRA's a sweetheart and never has anything bad to say about anyone so why don't you grow up!!!!! I love you Kendra.
sister

Danville, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2012
haha thats why ya hide under the name haha...bet ya wont say it to her face or let her know who ya are cause your a pusssyyyy && if ya know my sis youll get ya ass whooped guy or not :)&& if ur a guy ur prolly just mad cause she gets better pussy than you :)-truth !
IgotU

United States

#6 Oct 12, 2012
She a balla and a BAMF. She got a bad bit*h too. Wouldnt fugg wit dem. Kindras always smilin & she 1 of da nicest peeps I kno. hatas gon hate gah, do u.
citizen

Georgetown, KY

#7 Oct 18, 2012
IgotU wrote:
She a balla and a BAMF. She got a bad bit*h too. Wouldnt fugg wit dem. Kindras always smilin & she 1 of da nicest peeps I kno. hatas gon hate gah, do u.
spelling, have you ever heard of it?
itcan

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 29, 2013
who cares!
you must

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jul 29, 2013
itcan wrote:
who cares!
evidentally you must care since you commented on a thread that hasn't been commented on in almost a year..........
Tear it up

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 30, 2013
Heard her girl is a hooker from few people. Is this true ? She a bad biotch !! Would love to get in that. Wonder how much it takes
tangerine

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2013
Kim wrote:
yeah I have seen her she is my niece all she does is work an go home She is doing real well since she has came home from school. She is a good girl you got anything you would like me to tell her for you? I dont think there is anybody that dont know Kendra Ross she is a wee known person an everybody likes her you never here bad things on her. But i will be more an glad to tell her that someone was asking about her i will tell her that she is on Topix so she will get on here an you can talk to her
honey , its a lot of miserable , pitiful ppl in HBURG that must always be stirring the pot . Its best to not respond to uneducated , inbred , rednecks . I wouldn't be surprised to see HBURG and that idiot that dives for frogs or turtles or old shoes get together & show their idiocy some more . Sad . They are not SO brave to say to the face but only on a machine . Pay no mind to them . Have a good one .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easterling Trial 1 hr Citizen 15
Bourbon street on main 4 hr Curious 1
Mercer schools 6 hr School daze Mammy 75
News Add your comment 6 hr CuriousCitizen00 1
Dawn Spalding (May '17) 8 hr Chagan 4
Zachary Lay (Apr '16) 16 hr Joe18 114
Greg Chesser and Eric Jones 19 hr KaRmA 1

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance