Child Support office
Disappointing

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
How many other moms here in Anderson county are struggling to get their child support? I have a teenage daughter and all her life i have been screwed over by the child support office here..
They always sweep my case under the rug and i never get any updates or checks. Its really frustrating.. Anyone else having this trouble or is it just me?
help

Siloam Springs, AR

#2 Feb 5, 2013
call the state office. That is what I had to do.
Truth

Finchville, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Quit lying on ur backs and keep your legs closed. Wouldn't be worrying about child support.
i know it

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
Quit lying on ur backs and keep your legs closed. Wouldn't be worrying about child support.
Well hell, your mama shoulda spit you out.
Annoymous

Cookeville, TN

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Well I pay every month now for arrears and they always on my butt to put me in jail so I don't know why u have problems maybe bc they mess with the ones oaying
Annoymous

Cookeville, TN

#7 Feb 11, 2013
And I'm a female paying a man
Truth

Finchville, KY

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Yea I believe that. What a idiot!!!!
Wow

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Annoymous wrote:
Well I pay every month now for arrears and they always on my butt to put me in jail so I don't know why u have problems maybe bc they mess with the ones oaying
You're paying arrears but you're upset because they stay on you? You wouldn't be in arrears if you had paid your child support! That's your own fault. Next time think before you post. All you succeeded in doing was making yourself look foolish. SMH
Call

Frankfort, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Call state office many have had too !!!!
:-/

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2013
How bout sharing your kids more often if you can't afford them!
Assistance

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Disappointing wrote:
How many other moms here in Anderson county are struggling to get their child support? I have a teenage daughter and all her life i have been screwed over by the child support office here..
They always sweep my case under the rug and i never get any updates or checks. Its really frustrating.. Anyone else having this trouble or is it just me?
They don't sweep anyone's case under the rug. Have you been down there and followed up with the ladies at the office? I know that they work extremely hard on prosecuting deadbeat dads. We have the BEST child support office.
taint

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 24, 2013
butt sex prevents pregnancy!
Treated Equal

Finchville, KY

#14 Feb 24, 2013
Assistance wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't sweep anyone's case under the rug. Have you been down there and followed up with the ladies at the office? I know that they work extremely hard on prosecuting deadbeat dads. We have the BEST child support office.
Wished I could say they do the same with deadbeat moms, it is a joke!
NOPE

Mena, AR

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Assistance wrote:
<quoted text>
BOLOGNA! You need to check your files honey..Cold cases. How about 9 years and no child support at all? You may need to check that out.
Only Dad's you get are ones that work. They are NOT deadbeats.
Instead of locking deadbeats up, why not just sterilize them?
sad

Paris, TN

#16 Feb 26, 2013
The whole system is a joke..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jjv 2 hr Mark Vest 1
Joani 4 hr Mark Vest 2
Iz retarded 8 hr Mark Vest 2
Andrew Hager 12 hr Mark Vest 5
obc gang in Bardstown ky 1996 real or fake 14 hr kokane aka Cedric 5
Old McDonald's 14 hr Mark Vest 1
Leez Chickez 14 hr Mark Vest 1

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance