Beware

Danville, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2013
Do not trust this guy he is a terrible mechanic he will destroy your vehicle charge you way to much when he didn't even fix it and either you pay or he says he will go to the judge and put a lean on you vehicle. You've been warned
Yep

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2013
My car hasent ran right since he worked on it.. He wont fix what he messes up either..
very true

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2013
He will also charge you for parts he didnt even replace and over charges for the part at thst. If he brakes something he will say it was already done and make you pay for it, if he even fixes it at all. His paintjobs are crappy. He sells vehicles at an outragous price that he bought dirt cheap and jist does a quick fix on. He will do anything to make a dollar and doesn't care who he has to screw over to get that quick unhonest dollar.
Really

United States

#4 Dec 17, 2013
Where is this place located?
Well

Danville, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2013
In front of tobacco stix by the storage buildings.. Will rip you a new one and you have to pay or he treatens to put a mechanic lean on you vechicle.
p30

Paintsville, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2013
And he's a piece of sh!t. Cheats on his wife n leads his girlfriends on like he's leaving his wife n all that. And yes he will f()ck u if u need car work. Take your vehicles to Timmy's 5 point if you want good work done
truth

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2013
he really is sorry. not a mechanic at all. several folks have had horrible experiences .the cars we in worst shape after repairs then before they were taken to the shop welding where should not and not bolting properly have caused some motors and transmissions to fall completely out . BEWARE don't find out the hard way!!!
Sorry

Danville, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2013
Timmy at five points is a sorry sob 2 he's screwed at least 5 people in the past couple months don't go to 5 points anymore they overcharge and don't stand behind their work Timmy will bend you over if you know what I mean
Just wondering

Duluth, GA

#9 Dec 30, 2013
All of you go open a auto shop and see how easy it is. I think Paul does amazing work. Screw your oppion. I don't see any of you getting off your lazy asses and doing something with your self. Except bitching about someone on topixs. Petty asses.
Pow

Danville, KY

#10 Jan 2, 2014
Just wondering wrote:
All of you go open a auto shop and see how easy it is. I think Paul does amazing work. Screw your oppion. I don't see any of you getting off your lazy asses and doing something with your self. Except bitching about someone on topixs. Petty asses.
paul does an amazing job at screwing people he doesnt do good work at all hes a half a$$ back yard mechanic. Harrodsburg is too small to screw people over word gets round fast and the word is out that hes not a good mechanic at all.. He takes jobs thats over his head tears you car apart then says come get it and pay me even tho he didnt fix it most cases the car ran when he got it but doesnt when you come to get it. His painting may even be worse then his mechanic skills.
Han

Danville, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2014
Just wondering wrote:
theirs lots of people screwing others in harrodsburg hes just one with a business..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for some friends 8 min austin 1
looking for Bonnie that works at McDonalds on t... 47 min eclectic electric 1
big orange dodge ram 2 hr kasey 1
Jessica ? and Terry Wilson 2 hr Yep 86
Chrysler of Lawrenceburg 2 hr Damn 10
Krystal Johnson? ? 3 hr kaw 1
Residents Pay $200,000 for Transportation Museum! 4 hr Miss Manners 28

Flood Warning for Washington County was issued at February 28 at 3:07PM EST

Willisburg Dating
Find my Match