Hey

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 May 9, 2013
What about all these idiot young kids posting pictures of themselves smoking a Blount on fbook all the time. Do they not know their future bosses and people like that see that? Now I'm not saying anyone is bad for smoking but grow up and stop posting it for the world to see. It's not cool and your not in high school anymore. Yes I'm talking to you heather brittain, Courtney taylor, Shelby Ashburn and alot more.
heather

El Monte, CA

#2 May 10, 2013
Looks like you have your nose in business it don't beling in and you have way to much time on your hands your on here calling ppl out by there names because you like drama.but seems like your to scared to put your name.you need to do you and stop worrying about other ppl you dont pay there bills buy there food or take care of them so why are you so worried about what there posting smoking or anything in that manner.being jealous is a sickness you should really get that checked out
The real me

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 May 10, 2013
heather wrote:
Looks like you have your nose in business it don't beling in and you have way to much time on your hands your on here calling ppl out by there names because you like drama.but seems like your to scared to put your name.you need to do you and stop worrying about other ppl you dont pay there bills buy there food or take care of them so why are you so worried about what there posting smoking or anything in that manner.being jealous is a sickness you should really get that checked out
Heather, if this is actually the Heather that was being posted about, maybe the person is actually a friend or someone who cares about you and doesnt want to say these things to you face to face because they are afraid you may react like this and get mad at them, when in fact they are probably just trying to give you some good advice.
Im a little older now and looking back at some things I did when I was younger, well lets just say if there was a rock for me to crawl under, I would. Even now.
When we are younger we dont always stop and think about what we are doing or how it will effect us years later or who will see certain things and that memory will be burned into their memory forever. Some people dont matter, I realize that, but you never know who will see you doing something and that may be the person down the road who could hold the key to what we want in life.
Also with social media now,everything is out there, but mostly because we allow it.
I have heard of you, but only because of facebook.
Good luck to all of you all in how you handle your life from here on out, but obviously whether its right or not, people are watching.
Hey

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 May 10, 2013
Honey I'm not jealous of someone who still lives at home with mommy sorry. I was just saying one day when you get older your gonna see how stupid you look. Big difference in 21 and 23 to 25 and you will see. Almost best you still do country cruises like a child. No reason to be jealous when I got everything you don't honey sorry. Enjoy working at McDonald's or whatever dump job you got right now hahahahaha. C'mon now. Young and stupid for sure. All you know is working for the weekend right now and of not the weekend then for your next Blount or bottle to drink on. It's cool tho because we have all been at that age but nobody is jealous that's for sure.
Hey

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 May 10, 2013
Bet
facts

United States

#6 May 10, 2013
Your stuck on stupid lol i have two cars i own my own home i work for the state you need to really figure out who u are talking to before you make yourself look stupid( BET)
Hey

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 May 10, 2013
I'm sposed to be talking to heather
Hey

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 May 10, 2013
You work for the state tho WOW I bet u make a huge 10 bucks an hour lol deff isn't heather I'm talking too. Lives at home with mommy and has one car so why put your 2 cents in. Heathers young tho and nothing wrong with living at home until she figured out what she wants in life. Just not jealous was my point. Enjoy your high paying job at the state tho lol good for benefits and atleast your not a bum like most people in this town ill give you that.
lol

El Monte, CA

#9 May 10, 2013
At hey your suppose to have e all this all that your life together but yet you fighting like a little kid way to go. State workers $17,89 a hour most depends on the job but your only making yourself look childish. Really before getting on topix starting drama about something that is clearly none of your business thing what your going to say lol
real Heather Brittian

Taylorsville, KY

#10 May 10, 2013
That's funny. I work 7 days a week. I'm a nurse and a pre school teacher. I work damn hard for what I've got so why does it matter what I spend MY money on? If you're not jealous ? Then what are you? Because you seem pretty concerned about my life and what I do. And you just make yourself look dumb for even posting shit like this. I could give two fucks what anybody in lawrenceburg ky thinks. Go away,
Hey

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 May 10, 2013
Never said you didn't work hard. If your not concerned why you on here worrying about it?
dumbcunt

El Monte, CA

#12 May 10, 2013
Hey wrote:
Never said you didn't work hard. If your not concerned why you on here worrying about it?
bc ppl have to defend there selfs from ppl like you trying to put them on blast bc your so worried about what these girls are doing and bc you started this post just for this DRAMA if your not jealous and your life is so great why even get in others business they are young they work let them live there lifes with out dumb ppl like you calling them names no matter what you say your jealous or this post would of never been made wow what a great life you must have lmao
say what

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 May 10, 2013
I pretty sure no one cares what any of you have to say...
Hey

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 May 10, 2013
What kind of nurse or pre school teacher posts pics of themselves smoking a Blount? My point exactly. Grow up. Sure the kids parents would love seeing that's what the kids are with all day.
truth

El Monte, CA

#15 May 10, 2013
Hey wrote:
Never said you didn't work hard. If your not concerned why you on here worrying about it?
if you put as much energy in your life as you do these girls you might be able to brag about how awsome your life is and how your not a bit jealous of them but seems like your time goes on scanning topix name calling getting in others business and waiting on replys now that my dear is as pathetic as you can get leave them alone and worry about having so much time on your hands maybe do arts n crafts idk something
truth

United States

#16 May 10, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>if you put as much energy in your life as you do these girls you might be able to brag about how awsome your life is and how your not a bit jealous of them but seems like your time goes on scanning topix name calling getting in others business and waiting on replys now that my dear is as pathetic as you can get leave them alone and worry about having so much time on your hands maybe do arts n crafts idk something
yes misspelled a word no need to correct thanks sure you was about to pic about that as well beat you too it
hey you

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 May 10, 2013
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU PEOPLE CRY ABOUT!!!!
real Heather Brittian

Louisville, KY

#18 May 11, 2013
Hey wrote:
What kind of nurse or pre school teacher posts pics of themselves smoking a Blount? My point exactly. Grow up. Sure the kids parents would love seeing that's what the kids are with all day.
Its blunt * and I'm pretty sure I don't post pictures of myself doing that. My personal life has nothing to do with my work life . Good to know you creep on me though. Hunny, I'm grown. And judging from the post you posted, I'm more grown then you'll ever be. You have no ''point'' and never did. You're just an immature person who has nothing to do with there lifes. So you get on social networks and start bullshit . Of course I'm going to get on here and defend myself when people tell me I'm on here. You're a dumb ass.
Nick

Lawrenceburg, KY

#19 May 11, 2013
Why get on here and post this? I agree that maybe they shouldn't post certain things but who cares. Don't let it get to ya heather for real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cori carey (Jul '12) 37 min Cameron sadler-he... 48
lawrenceburg water and sewer (Apr '13) 49 min freddy 28
Jessica ? and Terry Wilson (Sep '14) 3 hr Aint what he use... 97
Tim Patrick busted for makin meth 3 hr Haha 81
blue dodge 3 hr curious 2
Ugly Mugs 3 hr Been There 3
Zach craft (Aug '14) 3 hr Carly Crawford 13
More from around the web

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]