pain doc who admits

Finchville, KY

#1 Jun 25, 2013
I'm looking for a general or pain doctor that has admission rights in a hospital and that commoningly admits for pain control. I've got osteonecrosis in both hips and shoulders, so, I don't need a lecture. My bones are dead just like in cancer patients. I'm just lucky enough not to have cancer. Anyway, I have a pain doctor already, but he can't admit anywhere. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Temporary work services 1 hr Tia 2
place to shoot 1 hr me 3
harrodsburg cops an "upper class" 2 hr Fake 15
Harrodsburg "Police" (Oct '15) 2 hr Vday 45
whats the deal with rhinda click 3 hr worried 1
Shaggy at Wausau 4 hr Curious474211680 6
JOYCE M---can you die my grannie needs your roo... 5 hr Mary the Mom 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages