Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17536 Jul 3, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Just because your life is a disaster==We Christians look forward to a better life in the future.
The Constitution was founded on Christian ideals--this has been proclaimed by all for 200 years.Do you think your silly denial means anything?
Sorry about your Luck Stupid.

America is not, was not, and never will be a Christian Nation.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17537 Jul 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about your Luck Stupid.
America is not, was not, and never will be a Christian Nation.
Deny all you want. It is true the founders relied on the Christion beliefs.

Perhaps we should pray for you.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17538 Jul 3, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny all you want. It is true the founders relied on the Christion beliefs.
Perhaps we should pray for you.
The Founders were Slave Traders you ignorant SOB.

They beat their Wives and Children.

They slaughtered Indians and stole their Land.

They burned Women alive.

Now go pray for a Brain Cell Stupid.
bungslap

Mooresville, NC

#17539 Jul 3, 2013
Attn. Turds the debate is over paul won two,years ago
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17540 Jul 4, 2013
bungslap wrote:
The little Turd did win, you pile of sh-t.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17541 Jul 4, 2013
Due to the Democrats and the Repubs both not having any decent defenders of the Constitution and to present for the voting this coming year , the only thing left is to again put Mitch back again. It could be he would get the position of leader and depose Harry. What a great day that would be for the U.S. and all the people.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17542 Jul 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Due to the Democrats and the Repubs both not having any decent defenders of the Constitution and to present for the voting this coming year , the only thing left is to again put Mitch back again. It could be he would get the position of leader and depose Harry. What a great day that would be for the U.S. and all the people.
Mitch is a puss like you and an embarrassment to Ky and America.

The little twit.
Anonymous

United States

#17543 Jul 5, 2013
Its funny how the Islamic Conservative Republican Nationalist Fascist claim voting for rand paul is a vote against those on welfare but look at rand paul a millionaire who has lived on the tax payers dime his whole life and if you think Rand is for term limits you are crazy he would be hurting his self
Anonymous

United States

#17544 Jul 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Mitch is a puss like you and an embarrassment to Ky and America.
The little twit.
I agree Mitch has done nothing in office but make it harder on the middle class and the working class and the poor at the same time help those who need no help the wealthy.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17545 Jul 5, 2013
rockonthru wrote:
Its funny how the Islamic Conservative Republican Nationalist Fascist claim voting for rand paul is a vote against those on welfare but look at rand paul a millionaire who has lived on the tax payers dime his whole life and if you think Rand is for term limits you are crazy he would be hurting his self
Now that you have exposed where your opinion comes from--why don`t you be a good investigator and look all this crap up?We know you are in the wrong.
Well

Lexington, KY

#17546 Jul 5, 2013
rockonthru wrote:
Why would fascists vote For Rand Paul when fascists believe in a highly regulated economy? Paul believes in a relatively unregulated economy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17547 Jul 6, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you have exposed where your opinion comes from--why don`t you be a good investigator and look all this crap up?We know you are in the wrong.
Why don't you look up the Word "Stupid" in the Dictionary?

There is a nice Picture of you beside it.
Me either

Bowling Green, KY

#17548 Jul 6, 2013
Can't believe they have to cut one another down like they do.
Tandy

Georgetown, KY

#17549 Jul 6, 2013
Yes I think so
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17550 Jul 8, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Why would fascists vote For Rand Paul when fascists believe in a highly regulated economy? Paul believes in a relatively unregulated economy.
Been trying to tell them this for all the time the Tea Party has made it to the Congress. They just refuse to believe!

Can any really argue with such things as ==Secure the Border before thinking Amnesty--as to no more IRS nor individual income tax and reporting, and all these powerful Fed. depts. being relegated to the individual States and not Fed. employees with power to control the entire U.S., and so on??

All that comes forth is name calling. Not a single good thought.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17551 Jul 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you look up the Word "Stupid" in the Dictionary?
There is a nice Picture of you beside it.
Perfect example of my statement above.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17552 Jul 8, 2013
Of course we could suggest WTF look up the word of the South end of Donkey!
Turd No two

Swampscott, MA

#17553 Jul 8, 2013
bungslap wrote:
I just want to know for curiosity purposes: Who the hell are you, to call us turds? For you information so you stop being ignorant, this Forum is only for people from Kentucky and some foreigners from MA.
You should be taken to a tree and hang there from your balls (you don't have any use for those any way and I bet you have no idea what to do with them) just for the fact of being born in Moorsbile, North Caroline. Are you from the USA or you are that what you said you are park?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17554 Jul 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Founders were Slave Traders you ignorant SOB.
They beat their Wives and Children.
They slaughtered Indians and stole their Land.
They burned Women alive.
Now go pray for a Brain Cell Stupid.
Have to stretch this as far as possible to make sense.
Agree they had and therefore had to trade in slaves which was the scene at the time. Also in every History book.
Slaughtered the Indians? This was not the Founders time element.
Burned the Women alive? Witch hunting had gone out of practice with the Pilgrims.

I do pray for help to endure your prattleing along, senselessly. And for your mental condition. Same as for the nations leaders, all sinners, and my family.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17555 Jul 9, 2013
****BIG STEVIE, AND MRS. BIG STEVIE ARE BACK IN THE COUNTRY. WE ARRIVED BACK ON THE RED EYE FROM VANCOUVER, B.C. AT 5:10 THIS A.M. WE HAD A GREAT TIME, WHILE ON VACATION, BUT ARE HAPPY TO BE BACK AT THE OLD HOME TWENTY. SORRY FOR TODAY'S JOKE, BUT BIG STEVIE IS PLAYING CATCHUP!****

For a couple years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep and too much pressure from my job, but now, I found out the real reason: I'm tired because I'm overworked. The population of this country is 237 million. 104 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work. There are 85 million in school, which leaves 48 million to do the work. Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government, leaving 19 million to do the work. 2.8 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 16.2 million to do the work. Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for State and City Governments, and that leaves 1.4 million to do the work. At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,212,000 to do the work. Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons. That leaves just two people to do the work - You and me, and you're sitting there at your computer reading jokes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sac 36 min You are pathetic 14
leave bill cosby alone 3 hr judgementday 20
county employees 5 hr Info amen 8
Donna Ward (Jun '12) 6 hr Thank YOU 10
Troy Holt is a drug dealing piece of shit who r... 6 hr HAHA 12
cute mexican women 8 hr toni 1
Tommie Grubbs 11 hr for ur info 3
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Willisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willisburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NFL11:45AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans