Jen

Danville, KY

#1 Jul 2, 2009
I am hearing great things from this place.
Why is The parole officer Michael smith being such a jerk. I have a freind thats court ordered there and this Smth guy is trying to get him out.
But hes doing so well.
I think smith wants the guys to fail.
I know of several mens lives changed drasticaly,
and they had been thru several other facilioties.
The isaiah House is changing mens lives
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
I remember

Winchester, KY

#2 Jul 17, 2009
I remember Michael from high school. He was always weird.
Wondering

Hamilton, OH

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Does Isaiah House have any medical staff for people in detoxa? Do any staff have training or certification? What about the device that is supposed to change the brain back to the way it was before chemical dependency? Is thee any science behind that?
answers for ya

Harold, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Does Isaiah House have any medical staff for people in detoxa? Do any staff have training or certification? What about the device that is supposed to change the brain back to the way it was before chemical dependency? Is thee any science behind that?
no...no,,,,thats an old crazy house remedy did it help them.....are you kidding they are shocking the brain killing more cells
Mickey

Danville, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2012
"Answers for ya" Your an idiot!
lol

Harold, KY

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Mickey wrote:
"Answers for ya" Your an idiot!
hey mickey did anyone call you any names if that is the road you want i could help you but something tells me to tell you MERRY CHRISTMAS and further more I am not an idiot I am a very intelligent person that likes to joke around sometimes.
Mickey Anderson

Danville, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2012
"lol" you dont know the science behind it obviously and an idiot always says the wrong thing at the wrong time.This thing is way better than Methadone and subutex.
Paula

Harold, KY

#8 Dec 18, 2012
Mickey Anderson wrote:
"lol" you dont know the science behind it obviously and an idiot always says the wrong thing at the wrong time.This thing is way better than Methadone and subutex.
I am not saying that another drug is what a person needs to get off the drugs you need not take no more why do any of the drugs or net treatments and besides who are you to sit there an call someone names if you know this program so well then you should know that is not the christian way to sit there and call someone names may god bless and watch over you goodbye I will be praying for you
Mickey Anderson

Winchester, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2012
It helped my son and its not a crazy house remedy! Also Jesus called some Hypocrites and 'you are of your father the devil" hmmmm thats not nice is it.
I hate to see someone slander a product that works and not have any idea what they are talking about. And if it gets people off methadone or suboxone its great in my book. You should be going after the slanderer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
simpson fam 25 min dave 1
JR Followell 1 hr Firemen 1
Disgusting 3 hr humble athiest 4
Matt hayes 3 hr ben 3
final word 4 hr Old man 3
is edwardos closing (Nov '14) 5 hr milf 10
Ambulance and fire truck at Wal-mart 9 hr curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages