looking for friend

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Has anyone seen her lately? She had a daughter they called Spring. Would like to see.how she is doing. I know shed want to get back in touch. She was such a good person and good people are hard to find.
hmmm

Lake Zurich, IL

#2 Mar 14, 2013
No idea where she is now but she has 2 daughters, Spring & Lee Hunter. Her son passed away years ago. Last I saw her she was a raging alcoholic.
Geez

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2013
hmmm wrote:
No idea where she is now but she has 2 daughters, Spring & Lee Hunter. Her son passed away years ago. Last I saw her she was a raging alcoholic.
the name sounds a bit familiar. How old was her son when he died? Is she related to the coleman lumber family ? Just wondering if it the same person.
hmmm

Lake Zurich, IL

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Not related to the lumber yard Coleman's to my knowledge. Her son was Hunter Coleman III and they called him Trey. He died in 1997 at the age of 17. Brenda is the sister to David Jones & Pete Jones.
Geez

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2013
are they originally from Cornishville area ? I'm just trying to figure out if same folks I remember from school.( several yrs back ) that's horrible about her son passing . So sad . It can happen in a second to anyone . I remember a boy named Chris mills & I think he died around that time from car accident .
Terrible.
Inquiring mind

United States

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Geez wrote:
<quoted text> the name sounds a bit familiar. How old was her son when he died? Is she related to the coleman lumber family ? Just wondering if it the same person.
She was married to Hunter Coleman who at one time was involved in the lumber yard. She came from Cornishville
Looking too

Angier, NC

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Last I here she was still pining away for her X...
Geez

United States

#8 Mar 15, 2013
I would say after losing a child she's had a difficult time . Its like so many say , we're not suppose to out live our kids but it happens so much . I'm still trying to place her . The name is familiar. None the less , I wish her well . Did she go to mercer school ?
info for you

Danville, KY

#9 Mar 17, 2013
BRENDA JONES COLEMAN
now lives in Lexington & has temporary custody of her 6 year old grandson.
Lee Hunter lives with her father & Springe has custody of Lee Hunter's 2 daughters.
Hunter (the ex) is living in Harrodsburg & has not re-married.
Hope that helps you find her.
Geez

United States

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Info ; Thanks for the help..
looking

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Thank you so much
looking

United States

#12 Mar 19, 2013
info for you wrote:
BRENDA JONES COLEMAN
now lives in Lexington & has temporary custody of her 6 year old grandson.
Lee Hunter lives with her father & Springe has custody of Lee Hunter's 2 daughters.
Hunter (the ex) is living in Harrodsburg & has not re-married.
Hope that helps you find her.
So is that lee's son that Brenda has now? Those poor kids.
im confused now

United States

#13 Mar 19, 2013
Is lee's middle name Hunter?? I thought her dads first name was hunter? Lee hunter?? Hunter Coleman?? I'm lost
hmmm

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Yes. Lee was named after her father. His name is Hunter. Her name is Lee Hunter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christa armstrong (Aug '14) 15 min Major 4
jason elder 1 hr Johnson 18
What's up with Regna Murray evicrting everyone? 1 hr GET YOUR FACTS ST... 11
gossip 1 hr Amber 22
Places to go 2 hr Newmomma 1
Hitachi couples? 2 hr LIKE 420 8
banito vela aka beni vela 2 hr bnb 7
More from around the web

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE