buzz

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Everybody watch out, austin hines is stealing everybodys stuff, he is gettin his friend chris pullem in it. Lock your valuables up, but dont worry to much longer. He was issued a warrent for his arrest
Come on

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2013
Him or any one come around got the shotgun loaded. Tired of all the dumb dead beats here!
unknown

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Dec 25, 2015
yall r petty. he is still a f*cking kid leave him the f*ck alone
Flirty Flora

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Jan 6, 2016
unknown wrote:
yall r petty. he is still a f*cking kid leave him the f*ck alone
Yes, he is a kid and he is cute. I think people are jealous because of the way that the girls are after him. I have never seen him steel anything.
heathers

Louisville, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2016
Is he from the same hine's family robbie --harvey and that nutty bunch.
1asshole

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2016
So he is a sorry pos that needs a few bullet holes in him . The Hines rank up there with the Baltimores
Bimbo Babaloo

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2016
1asshole wrote:
So he is a sorry pos that needs a few bullet holes in him . The Hines rank up there with the Baltimores
Ain't nothing wrong with this boy. You sorry pos is jealous of a cute guy who knows how to get to the girls. I know, he done it to me, and I liked it.
i know

United States

#11 Jan 11, 2016
Flirty Flora wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, he is a kid and he is cute. I think people are jealous because of the way that the girls are after him. I have never seen him steel anything.
lmao yea right iv never seen him with a girl austin u shouldnt make up post about ur self lol u gave it away by saying shit like that
Flirty Flora

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2016
Bimbo Babaloo wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't nothing wrong with this boy. You sorry pos is jealous of a cute guy who knows how to get to the girls. I know, he done it to me, and I liked it.
Babaloo, you leave my boyfriend alone. I'll pull every hair out of that ugly head of yours, and you know that I am big enough to do it.
Karma

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Jan 12, 2016
Him and his buddy Justin stole from me when I was at work, but I got my mine. And that boy isn't a ladies man lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red head at Hitachi 6 hr red 3
Hot county clerk 15 hr Patrick Dozer 3
All that sick leave for teachers 15 hr Jake 25
What can be cut from schools 15 hr Jake 11
Drugs in the area (May '16) 21 hr Sue 17
Mercer schools 22 hr Snow day mammy 3
does any 1 know Jimmy Alsman? (Jun '09) 22 hr HIS KID 35

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages