Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2013
Oh my

Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Why r men so fast to lie? Is that a sign they r cheating as well? What's the dead give always to tell if he is cheating or is thinking about cheating?? And I'm not just saying only men cheat! Men please weigh in on this y'all kn best. And why do they cheat and then wanna stay w u lol makes no sense.
As Is

West Union, OH

#2 Feb 17, 2013
That is their way to convince a woman.yes, lying and making it look like the truth is their way. they stay until they have the other convinced.
wore those shoes

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2013
They lie, to stay out of trouble . Don't realize it catches up with them,EVENTUALLY . They are sneaky, they try to make things look good on their part. They will stay until the next one comes along. There are alot of sneaky, lying guys and women out there.
Makes no sense to me why people want to be like that.Must not believe in GOD!
amen

Bellevue, WA

#4 Feb 17, 2013
wore those shoes wrote:
They lie, to stay out of trouble . Don't realize it catches up with them,EVENTUALLY . They are sneaky, they try to make things look good on their part. They will stay until the next one comes along. There are alot of sneaky, lying guys and women out there.
Makes no sense to me why people want to be like that.Must not believe in GOD!
amen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min 62656sss 1,368
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Dale 151,168
Feminine Guy 30 min Class clown 1
Do you know my birth family? 36 min Good Luck 6
Roberta Taylor (Jan '13) 2 hr right here 5
Roberta Taylor (Oct '13) 2 hr right here 3
Stupid WCHS Taggin There Own School 2 hr Alumn20___ 3
•••
•••
Willisburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Willisburg Jobs