Urgent!!! Ric Banks has my horse and ...
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
stolen dogs

Jacksonville, FL

#209 Apr 26, 2013
does anyone have an address for Rick Banks at this time? he signed a contract with me, which he has not made good on, and I need a physical address for him. any assistance with locating him would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Steve Austin

Harrodsburg, KY

#210 May 1, 2013
How the hell does this have over 200 posts? Stone Cold doesn't understand.
Stolen Doys

Jacksonville, FL

#211 May 2, 2013
Steve Austin wrote:
How the hell does this have over 200 posts? Stone Cold doesn't understand.
Because no one seems to know where this guy lives and he continues to take advantage of people while lying the whole time. He never gives a physical address and seems to move from place to place while hiding what he's doing. I've come across several folks now who have had bad dealings from him with dogs.
Steve Austin

Harrodsburg, KY

#212 May 3, 2013
Stolen Doys wrote:
<quoted text>
Because no one seems to know where this guy lives and he continues to take advantage of people while lying the whole time. He never gives a physical address and seems to move from place to place while hiding what he's doing. I've come across several folks now who have had bad dealings from him with dogs.
Well how about Stone Cold goes and gives him about 10 damn stunners so his ass will never walk again?
Big Sexy

Tucker, GA

#213 May 7, 2013
Steve Austin wrote:
<quoted text>Well how about Stone Cold goes and gives him about 10 damn stunners so his ass will never walk again?
I'll give him the powerbomb if he gets up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bearcats scrimmage 9 min Catbacker 1
Ciara shackleford 12 min Fuckoff 6
Marriage 37 min Cheater 7
Miranda Elliot 2 hr SgigsFMfhjl 1
who has eclipse glasses in town? 3 hr Just me 2
Kelly Williams anyone know her? 7 hr Iknow 3
Walmart is the worst 8 hr 2 cents 8

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance