Urgent!!! Ric Banks has my horse and ...

Urgent!!! Ric Banks has my horse and I want it back!

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
looking

Winchester, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2010
Does anyone have information about a guy named Ric that claims to run an equine rescue in Mercer Co? I'm trying desperately to locate a horse he took out of Clark Co.
billy bob

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2010
yes call mercer co. animal control
looking

Winchester, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2010
They know who he is but not where he is or where he keeps his horses. I also found out he has outstanding warrants in 2 other states. I really need a location for him.
billy bob

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Feb 15, 2010
i need to talk to you somehow i know
looking

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2010
what can you tell me.
I Know

Ellenboro, NC

#6 Feb 15, 2010
Is it your horse? How did Ric end up with it? If I get good info from you, I can help you out.
looking

Winchester, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2010
It is my horse. We were looking to sell or find a new home for him when Ric said he could help us out. He spoke to a relative of mine who was misled and allowed him to take the horse without my knowledge. I asked Ric to let me pick the horse up because he had taken him without my permission and without the horses paperwork. He had no legal right to remove the horse and he knew that. He started giving me the run around and wouldnt tell me where my horse is and informed me I would never get him back. I obviously became concerned about what kind of person this is and started doing some digging. Now that I know more about him I am even more concerned about what his intentions are with my gelding. He gives me the run around and has sent me on a wild goose chase. If I can get a location for him I have a better chance of retrieving my animal. The more time passes the worse it gets.
billy bob

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2010
im wanting to help you i know were thay are im tired of him ripping people off
I Know

Ellenboro, NC

#9 Feb 15, 2010
Did you or the relative place an ad on Craig's list? Before I help you I have to know that he was not removed from an abusive situation. I do know that Ric will place horses without even seeing them. He'll know someone who wants to get rid of a horse and know someone who is looking for that type of horse and vice versus. What breed is the horse and age?

Was the horse on your property or the relatives?
looking

Winchester, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2010
please give me an address
I Know

Ellenboro, NC

#11 Feb 15, 2010
looking wrote:
please give me an address
If you will give me your email address, I will email you.
looking

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2010
I have my horses borded with a reputable and reliable caretaker. Ric was just suppose to be stopping in and he told my relative that met him there we had agreed to him taking the horse. I never had my horse advertised on Craig's list. He is a 4yr old gelding Tennessee Walker/Standard Bred mix. My horse was well cared for and healthy.
vcfg

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Feb 15, 2010
ill sale u 1
looking

Winchester, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2010
I'm not comfortable putting my email out here for anyone to read or send junk to. How else can we do this?
looking

Winchester, KY

#15 Feb 15, 2010
no thanks vcfg. just make sure u dont let ric banks anywhere near it.
scottie

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2010
looking wrote:
I have my horses borded with a reputable and reliable caretaker. Ric was just suppose to be stopping in and he told my relative that met him there we had agreed to him taking the horse. I never had my horse advertised on Craig's list. He is a 4yr old gelding Tennessee Walker/Standard Bred mix. My horse was well cared for and healthy.
hes got a place out their by the prison on highway 33 south
I Know

Ellenboro, NC

#17 Feb 15, 2010
I won't help not give any inf on this forum. I am in a position that I can give you some info. I will help you if I have your email address or phone number.
scottie

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2010
also got a petstore in front of minitmart on 127 in a little trailor
looking

Winchester, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2010
How appropriate seeing that he should actually be living at the prison with all the outstanding warrants he has. Thank you very much!
I Know

Ellenboro, NC

#20 Feb 15, 2010
I understand that you don't want to publish your email. I'm sorry but I can't list my contact info here. Perhaps you can contact the sheriff in your county and report a stolen horse and they will be able to track him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeff and martha gruhot 14 min Reese 1
What do u think 15 min thats what i think 2
Self centered "friends" 3 hr sick of them too 3
Regina Murray 4 hr I have heard 15
wat do u think bout sydney peyton (Feb '10) 5 hr Citizen X 5
hairdresser (Aug '09) 8 hr phoney 26
Michael Stumph 9 hr Hmm 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages