Jennifer Mendez, Is she still hot,

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

Lost her

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Used to work with this girl Jennifer at Hitachi a long time ago, anyone know if she's still married or what she is doing now, she used to be pretty, and hot, is she still?
Taken510

Richmond, CA

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Lost her wrote:
Used to work with this girl Jennifer at Hitachi a long time ago, anyone know if she's still married or what she is doing now, she used to be pretty, and hot, is she still?
I was dating her for a few months but it just ended. Great girl and fun to be around. You have good taste
IKeeptoMyself

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Why did you two break up ? If i can be nosey...?
Lost Her

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 12, 2012
I can only imagine how good that shit is!
Taken510

Turlock, CA

#5 Dec 13, 2012
IKeeptoMyself wrote:
Why did you two break up ? If i can be nosey...?
I live in Cali and she's in DC. We were able to see each other only a handful of times
Taken510

Turlock, CA

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Lost Her wrote:
I can only imagine how good that shit is!
She's a bad bitch and is down to do it all. She gave up the ass less than a month and a half of knowing me. She's a freak if you can say the right things
Past Life

Falls Church, VA

#7 Feb 24, 2013
She is a freak and likes it in the butt - be wary she is in love with money but is very secretive about it except to her boyfriends she will milk you for everything you got.
Taken510

Sacramento, CA

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Past Life wrote:
She is a freak and likes it in the butt - be wary she is in love with money but is very secretive about it except to her boyfriends she will milk you for everything you got.
I got that vibe from her but women like that always get what's coming to them. Waste of what could be a good chick if it wasn't for the daddy issues
IOwntheNight

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 12, 2013
Past Life wrote:
Wait till she says she wants you back after she's "milked" you. It's just a front she puts on while she moves onto the next. You guys are all fools but even bigger ones if you take her back after she's broken things off the first time
FakeLife

Ceres, CA

#10 Jul 23, 2013
Past Life wrote:
Why'd you get back with her Dre?
Perfection

Turlock, CA

#11 Feb 3, 2014
She's one of those girls that most guys dream of getting a shot at, let alone dating. A good balance of class and hood and the type who can please any type of crowd without offending anyone for stealing the spotlight. Her charm is unique and she'll even admire yours. She catches envy from the ladies because she has it all together and always gets what she wants since she finds the best vessels to help her cruise through life. Sadly, her past keeps her future from ever being fully satisfying and when she doesn't have a man to call her own her insecurities eat away at her. If she has a good guy she'll always wonder if she can do better so at some point every relationship becomes a dead end. At 32, she's still trying to figure out who she is. One day...
ohyea

Bronx, NY

#12 Feb 4, 2014
Taken510 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was dating her for a few months but it just ended. Great girl and fun to be around. You have good taste
I remember her in " Selina ". She was good and a good figure . What a tragedy for the girl that was murdered by a fan .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sac 51 min hot4u 3
Cute guys at Allgood 2 hr Haha 3
dale freeman 2 hr Eye 8
Jessica ? and Terry Wilson 3 hr so true 29
who is janice hughes cloyd poynter? (Nov '08) 4 hr old school 56
baby girl 4 hr Wondering 6
Bus Drivers that can't drive 6 hr Kim 26
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web