untouchable jason dezarn

untouchable jason dezarn

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

aww to bad

Frankfort, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2013
aww to bad buddy your name was listed this morning!!!!! i hope they put your lazy thieving azz under the jail cell. but im sure they will be there to visit you,because they wuv you, you are such a hard worker and take care of yourself. hahahaahaahahaaha right!!!! keep up the good work hahahaahaha
what

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2013
What did Jason do?
well

Frankfort, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2013
what did he do????? what dont he do???? smh he was in on that pill ring in frankfort going to florida and coming back to sell them or more or less to take
Big Daddy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Feb 4, 2013
damn jason.. i told you to quit licking davids pecker!
Trash

Frankfort, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2013
He is worthless and dont take care of his kids. Always out trying to get girls instead of help the ones who are taking care of his kids!
yep

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Trash wrote:
He is worthless and dont take care of his kids. Always out trying to get girls instead of help the ones who are taking care of his kids!
Kids?!?! I thought he just had one kid?
ya know

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Apr 3, 2013
Jason may not be perfect ,but he is from a good family. He has a wonderful mom and grandmother. They do not need to see this trash on here. If you have something to say to Jason...say it to his face! Please and thank you!
please

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jun 7, 2013
Jason does come from a good family, and this has nothing to do with them! Jason is NOTHING but A WORTHLESS, LYING, STEALING, WOMEN BEATING, DEAD BEAT SPERM DONOR!!!!! He tries to tell everyone that he takes such good care of his kid....hahaha, he dont do NOTHING! All hes worried about is what pill he can get his hands on and what whore hes gonna go home with!! Hes NASTY women beware, he is a bold face liar.
grapevine

United States

#10 Jun 7, 2013
I heard he was fiddling with Kirstie Best. Talk about a match.
Crazy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Jun 8, 2013
grapevine wrote:
I heard he was fiddling with Kirstie Best. Talk about a match.
Wow, he better run and run really fast!!!!!! Crazy girl!!!!
to whom it may concern

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jun 8, 2013
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, he better run and run really fast!!!!!! Crazy girl!!!!
it takes one low life son of a bit**to talk sh*t about someone behind their back Lol. Grow some motha fu**ballz and say it to their face ... the site is for some scum bag bitchez ..what does it matter who he's screwing?? Yo nasty a** bitchez who's running your mouth probably has too . Lol get a life Lawrenceburg gossipers
Crazy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Jun 8, 2013
See I told you all she was crazy!!!!! I hope she still has her good job cause he damn sure not going to be paying for anything. Why she would want a damn pill head is beyond me. She's a drinker but not a druggie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TWUMP should resign 3 min Ellis 4
Trump living rent free 15 min zoom 1
Trump Rally about to begin 40 min Ellis 19
April Bradley 41 min tommy 17
Men 1 hr Jeep guy 17
Bad driver 1 hr screech 2
Twump and Hitler related 1 hr Ellis 4

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance