First Prev
of 2
Next Last
omg

Shelbyville, KY

#21 Nov 5, 2012
Wow Jeff will never learn and I hope they throw away the freaking key. The ones I feel sorry for is his kids. What a looser!
Fo Real

Baltimore, MD

#22 Nov 5, 2012
omg wrote:
Wow Jeff will never learn and I hope they throw away the freaking key. The ones I feel sorry for is his kids. What a looser!
It is ashame, but if he cared enough he would not do this.He would be there for them. His daughter is old enough to understand but his little boy doesnt and probably wont which is good. I wish he would stay in jail. He is a repeat offender and probation will more then likely be revoked because of it. I really hope Dylan was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.
omg

Shelbyville, KY

#23 Nov 5, 2012
Yes his daughter does understand whats going on and he is an embarrassment to her. He continues to break her heart over and over again. Though they do not have much contact she hears everything. I wish she never knew he was.
dylan hawkins

United States

#24 Feb 11, 2013
bitches i was the 1 busted for this yall mf dont kno shit bout meth i wasnt doin shit !and yall dont need to b hatin on my friends got that !!!!!!! peace bs drama
Guy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#25 Feb 11, 2013
I hope they get Marcus kinkaid. He's selling the stuff himself
hahaha

Dry Ridge, KY

#26 Feb 13, 2013
Maybe if the cops would do their job and take them in one at a time instead of trading one for the other, then in the end they'd get them all, instead of just a few. That's the real problem, people break laws and do drugs and all this horrible stuff and they can tell on someone else and get out free. It's not right and until that stops, there will always be trash on the streets. One druggie is as bad as the next so why does it matter which one you get? Like i said, get them one by one.
hahaha

Dry Ridge, KY

#27 Feb 13, 2013
Look at those Herman boys ( john and his lil brothers ) all of them have been in trouble numerous times for drugs. Yet, they all walk. Especially that oldest boy ( john ). He's been caught 3-4 times already and he's always walked. They got him this time and he doesnt have anyone else to run his mouth on, so just maybe they'll keep him this time and he'll get to see what its like to do hard time, just like his so called friends are doing.......... Get Them All !!
Crossfire Hurricane

Lawrenceburg, KY

#28 Feb 13, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Maybe if the cops would do their job and take them in one at a time instead of trading one for the other, then in the end they'd get them all, instead of just a few. That's the real problem, people break laws and do drugs and all this horrible stuff and they can tell on someone else and get out free. It's not right and until that stops, there will always be trash on the streets. One druggie is as bad as the next so why does it matter which one you get? Like i said, get them one by one.
L-Burg cops for ya.You would be surprised how many smoke weed.
in the know

United States

#29 Feb 13, 2013
Poor Dylan my ass! " good kid mixed up with the wrong people" wake up. Dylan had been cooking Meth for a year before he was busted. As a matter of fact the anonomous tip came from his own grandmother. Only she thought he'd only be scared not arrested. He was the only one with Meth on him he knew where everything was cause he's the damn cook dummies! He got out of jail within a week cause his punk ass said it was all Chris n Jeff. The weekend he got out he was dog drunk and wrecked a car what if he had killed someone would it still be "poor innocent Dylan?" Wake up people. And Dylan stop Being a punk you know you're guilty man up boy!
poo

Baltimore, MD

#30 Feb 14, 2013
in the know wrote:
Poor Dylan my ass! " good kid mixed up with the wrong people" wake up. Dylan had been cooking Meth for a year before he was busted. As a matter of fact the anonomous tip came from his own grandmother. Only she thought he'd only be scared not arrested. He was the only one with Meth on him he knew where everything was cause he's the damn cook dummies! He got out of jail within a week cause his punk ass said it was all Chris n Jeff. The weekend he got out he was dog drunk and wrecked a car what if he had killed someone would it still be "poor innocent Dylan?" Wake up people. And Dylan stop Being a punk you know you're guilty man up boy!
Well his daddy isnt a good role model.. drunk all his life. He works but he always has been a drunk. Hope the sister is on the right path..
Daughter

Shelbyville, KY

#31 Mar 20, 2013
I am his daughter and I do understand everything but throwing away the key is a little much. Thanks but no thanks and its so funny how all of you are worried more about the situation than I am.. It's a shame.
Brittany Goodlett

Shelbyville, KY

#32 Mar 21, 2013
omg wrote:
Yes his daughter does understand whats going on and he is an embarrassment to her. He continues to break her heart over and over again. Though they do not have much contact she hears everything. I wish she never knew he was.
And if you know me so well you should know that my father is not an embarrassment to me .. So try again.
Brittany Goodlett

Shelbyville, KY

#33 Mar 21, 2013
Hog wrote:
I am not takeing up for any of them but maybe if you people would quit talking bad about them and pray for them things would get better for them I know Jeff and chirs have had there problems but we stil should pray for them and Dylan
This is very true, more people should pray and point them in the right direction instead of just putting them down and forcing them to go the wrong direction.
love ya

Paterson, NJ

#34 Mar 21, 2013
Amen baby girl u tell em honey!!! I pray for u and your daddy everyday!!!
brittany goodlett

United States

#35 Jun 22, 2014
love ya wrote:
Amen baby girl u tell em honey!!! I pray for u and your daddy everyday!!!
I dont know who you are but thank you. Everyone should know and understand that we are all humans and we all make mistakes and sometimes they arent learned from but as far as im concerned jeff goodlett is my father and ill love him regardless of the situation. I dont need people speaking for me and my father is his own person and what he choses to do with his life is his own desicion, good or bad. Maybe he regrets things and maybe his doesnt but oh well. His mistakes just show that he is human. Everyone who feels the need to talk down on him and chris and say that the community doesnt need it? Well if youre that worried about it then move the hell away from it and if not the shut up. Im really sick and fucking tired of people judging someone elses path when they havent walked in that persons shoes. If anyone had the right to say anything about my father it would be me. Yet im one of the few standing up for him, and daddy if youre reading this just know that i love you with all my heart and i do want you to do good and look to god for help. Dont let people put you down and remember your worth caring about and i care so if you need someone to talk to im here and i always will be. I miss you daddy.
really

Lawrenceburg, KY

#36 Jun 22, 2014
Wth happen with marie norris billy sparks and bills neal robbing Dee strattons house?? Rgey just get off scotfree cause marie told on drugdealers??
brittany goodlett

United States

#37 Jun 22, 2014
really wrote:
Wth happen with marie norris billy sparks and bills neal robbing Dee strattons house?? Rgey just get off scotfree cause marie told on drugdealers??
I personally dont know anything about that and when did that happen? Who did they tell on?
Iheard

United States

#38 Jun 22, 2014
I heard Dee aggravated the cops so much they pretty much said piss on her and helping her dumba $$. Dee is to blame anyways......who let's a drug addict in yo house and expect them not to steal you blind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cathy moore estees 20 min Citizen J 4
Lauren Hatchet and her baby daddy 46 min Citizen J 2
april from pizza hut 46 min charles 3
sammi compton miller 1 hr regular 6
top junkies in hog-town 2 hr willie jr 39
Chrysler of Lawrenceburg 3 hr Gia 7
Missing dog 3 hr truth hurts 2
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web