Blue Grass Conspiracy.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#44 Jan 22, 2013
onetruedigger wrote:
Its a nice fantasy, that hburg was involved with something important. go ahead and enjoy it in lieu of anything concrete to believe in.
Nice try, but there's only One True Digger. Remember always look for the official One True Digger account when validating any comments made by me.
problem

Versailles, KY

#45 Jan 22, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but there's only One True Digger. Remember always look for the official One True Digger account when validating any comments made by me.
There the problem lies. No one can validate any of the nonsence comments made by you.

Baltimore, Maryland

#46 Jan 22, 2013
problem wrote:
<quoted text>There the problem lies. No one can validate any of the nonsence comments made by you.
Perhaps I write at a grade level higher than you can read? Can you please give some examples? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
david

United States

#47 Jan 22, 2013
conovers aren't a surprise in this book.. everyone knew about the drop offs
commom sense

Hazard, KY

#48 Jan 22, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I write at a grade level higher than you can read? Can you please give some examples? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
As smart as you think you are one would think you could find a better job than washing sheets at a local hotel...

Baltimore, Maryland

#49 Jan 22, 2013
commom sense wrote:
<quoted text>
As smart as you think you are one would think you could find a better job than washing sheets at a local hotel...
I don't nor have I ever worked at a hotel.
Wily

United States

#50 Jan 25, 2013
Vic wrote:
I do
u are the only exception. Freeks & geeks fly together.
Wily

United States

#51 Jan 25, 2013
problem wrote:
<quoted text>There the problem lies. No one can validate any of the nonsence comments made by you.
try to envision the little Smartass kid in school goin " Nah. Nah, na, na Nah.!" to digger .
Wily

United States

#52 Jan 25, 2013
problem wrote:
how is the sound of someone puking Spelled ?? Would it start with a B ? I thot the digger mite know.
mike

United States

#53 Jan 25, 2013
commom sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one. He's a the leftovers from douch containers. Hee.!
mike

United States

#54 Jan 25, 2013
someone seen his fat gut waddle out of a store getting in his green truck recently . Its bad when u got to hold ur chins an gut up to walk.
abecee

United States

#55 Jan 25, 2013
Lets get back to who was the sheriff here in mid to early 80s. I would like to know.

Baltimore, Maryland

#56 Jan 25, 2013
mike wrote:
someone seen his fat gut waddle out of a store getting in his green truck recently . Its bad when u got to hold ur chins an gut up to walk.
If you think you saw me, you should have ran up and just punched me right in the mouth. Just beat me unmercifully. But hang on let me check. Nope my mouth's not bleeding so I guess I haven't said anything wrong.
mike

United States

#58 Jan 25, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you saw me, you should have ran up and just punched me right in the mouth. Just beat me unmercifully. But hang on let me check. Nope my mouth's not bleeding so I guess I haven't said anything wrong.
Sounds like you might be pissed ? Sounds like no one gives a shit.
Deb

United States

#59 Jan 25, 2013
rachel wrote:
I have tried to find the book freefall, would you have any more info about it, maybe the author. Thankd
The book " Freefall " was written by Dominick Dunne. I've not read it either but would like to.. He has written several books. He passed away a few years ago. He wrote a book about the o.j simpson trial & said it nearly killed him to write it !
Deb

United States

#60 Jan 25, 2013
Everyone wrote:
Just read the book before making judgment!
Was Sheriff Burns 1st name Kenneth ? And who was his deputy or deputies ? I barely remember a deputy but I'm thinkin it was someone named Hamick but not sure. I'm not sure of the dates either.

Baltimore, Maryland

#61 Jan 25, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you might be pissed ? Sounds like no one gives a shit.
No I think it's hilarious that so many folks are supposed to be tore up from the floor up over me, yet won't lift a finger to do anything about it when they THINK they know who I am.
radio flyer

Langley, KY

#62 Jan 26, 2013
I wish someone who knows all the local people who were involved would just spell it out. I read the book and have seen the author interviewed and don't recall anything about Harrodsburg.
Everyone

Harrodsburg, KY

#63 Jan 26, 2013
radio flyer wrote:
I wish someone who knows all the local people who were involved would just spell it out. I read the book and have seen the author interviewed and don't recall anything about Harrodsburg.
Some dumb individuals from this town like to make absurd comments on things they have no clue about! Some probably weren't even born yet!! The only person I recognized being from Harrodsburg was an undercover detective named Ralph Ross. I grew up in the neighborhood and was quite good friends with his daughters. I knew he had a mysterious job, but never learned of it, til the book I read "Bluegrass Conspiracy"! This being almost 25 years ago. Actual timeline of knowing of him has been at least 40 years ago. So don't pay heed to all the dumbwits of Harrodsburg. They haven't a clue except gossip!
Older native

United States

#64 Jan 26, 2013
listen , I've been here over 50 year and I know this little burg is crooked and underhanded as all hell. Has been a long time. I could mention names that are older than most that's on here. But I'm not. Wouldn't do any good. Its still a some idiots "Trying ' to run this town. Run it in the ground. And they have from my view.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Isaiah House (Mar '09) 20 min Mark 41
Ashley palmer 1 hr Mom2 40
Alcohol sales 2 hr WILLIE DRUNKARD 8
Harrods Creek apts 2 hr SKANKIE 17
What's happening in Harrodsburg seen there was ... 2 hr It concerns me yes 6
tanya lee young? 2 hr You are gross 14
THRump Draft dodger 3 hr Lilricky sukie 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages