First Prev
of 3
Next Last
who knows

Versailles, KY

#1 Sep 30, 2009
which is better? what do you like/dislike about them?
Homer

Richmond, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2009
The marathon is the little one on the corner or 68, right? If so, I've just about stopped going in there at all when I'm passing through because to be honest, I think the ladies who work there are very unfriendly. Additionally, my hair and clothing always smell like old grease after I leave.
who knows

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 1, 2009
the marathon is the blue one on the cornor as you go to harrodsburg. It's owned by the prewits. the shell is mr. mizers.
SOMEONE WHO KNOWS

Waneta, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2009
WELL I BELIEVE THAT THE DAY CREW AT THE SHELL IS BETTER LOOKING AND ALOT MORE FRIENDLIER AND smells better too thier food is better and a whole lot chepper and if u want good and better food go to shell
SOMEONE WHO KNOWS

Waneta, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Ifyou ask me MrMisers is a lot better store I wish the other store would just close the doors the girls are very unfrendly rude people dont get my money
local

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2009
jason and bryan are very lucky to have mr.misers but need to takt time to clean up a lil more. i think thier crew is very friendly and out going like a store should be.....
wondering

Dickson, TN

#7 Oct 15, 2009
what ever happened to nikki sowders that use to work there wonder what she is up to.
that girl

Danville, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2009
Mr. Mizers rocks, have been going there since I was a little kid. Always have good food, and all the people there are very friendly.
mizers rocks

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 16, 2009
I think that everone who goes to both stores would know that the Shell is first on all counts
Awwww

Danville, KY

#11 Oct 16, 2009
Thanks for the Misers love!!
mr misers is best

Waneta, KY

#12 Oct 27, 2009
wow that right mr misers is the best and that mr misers works really hard to make ppl happy
Up Yours

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 23, 2010
personaly i think mr. mizers is a lot better than the marathon. they food is a hell of a lot cheaper too. from what i have seen when im in the marathon the big lady that works days is very rude and slow. theres only one nice one that works over there, the younger girl that works nights. all the others just seem very rude.
town drunk

United States

#14 Mar 26, 2010
Marathon must have good donuts. There's always blue lights parked there.
humm

Jenkins, KY

#15 Mar 30, 2010
the only great thing about the marathon is the soft serve banana ice cream other than that mr mizers id the best pizza rocks!!!
wooly booly

Waneta, KY

#16 Apr 5, 2010
marathon sucks! The old owners sucked and so do the new ones.
hillbilly bob

Waneta, KY

#17 Apr 9, 2010
the owners of the marathon are dumb asses who can't run a store right. they never know how much anything is and i always get charged a diffrent price for the same damn thing! i mean wtf??
lovin perryville

AOL

#18 May 17, 2010
Hey guys i work at the Marathon,there are a couple of people there not friendly.Im not one of them im not up front alot so really im not sure how your treated but i do know u should be treated nice and with a smile. With out your business there is none and no job. Im not sure anyone reads this that works there but maybe i can spread the word so give them a try .Try the all u can eat catfish on friday nite 4-8. i know you'll be in a friendly atmosphere.
perryville gurl

Lexington, KY

#19 May 20, 2010
i love the marathon, go there all the time. i always get treated nice and the food is awesome!
4wheeling_guy

Lexington, KY

#20 May 21, 2010
i dont see how people can like the shell more caz it so dirty. the marathon is cleaner and the food is better
ford_momma

Lexington, KY

#21 May 23, 2010
the marathon has great food but it's just to high. the shell is ok the food isn't as good but it's cheaper so i think alot of people go there for that reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Residents Pay $200,000 for Transportation Museum! 4 min Local 27
Jonathan collins???? 10 min SAY 2
top junkies in hog-town 27 min Confused 58
Goodwill 1 hr Curious 3
sammi compton miller 2 hr Joan 30
need good daycare (May '10) 2 hr Jerry byrd 4
cortney hawkins kerry and lauren? 4 hr well 24

Flood Warning for Washington County was issued at February 28 at 3:07PM EST

Willisburg Dating
Find my Match