Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013
kitty kitty

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 8, 2013
 
Anyone know the scanky Asian witch? where does she work? or is she to lazy to work? does she still go to school or is she to lazy for that too?
ladybird

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 10, 2013
 
I don't know where she works or if she goes to school. but she is fat and ugly and yes she likes other womens men, so if you know her keep her away from your man!
deadz

Mazon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 17, 2013
 
Is this a young girl? About 20? Dark hair?
kitty kitty

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 18, 2013
 
yes she has dark hair on the very chunky side! wears alot of eye make up
uncle willie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sounds to me that you bitches need to get a life and mind your own business what geves any of you mouthy shit heads he right to talk about anyone, oh that's right you bitches are perfect and have never done anything wrong before, at least not that you've got the spine to admit to!
2Uunclewillie

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 28, 2013
 
uncle willie wrote:
Sounds to me that you bitches need to get a life and mind your own business what geves any of you mouthy shit heads he right to talk about anyone, oh that's right you bitches are perfect and have never done anything wrong before, at least not that you've got the spine to admit to!
You probably go down on one and any one just like Rachel! Muh ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
2Uunclewillie

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 28, 2013
 
LOL. You seem to be a little slow to uncle willie as this is and old post, you dumb butt! all you did was put it back at the top of the news feed, you should have left well enough alone and it would still be buried in the feed. You are my B*tch now!
ohyeah

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 29, 2013
 
uncle willie wrote:
Sounds to me that you bitches need to get a life and mind your own business what geves any of you mouthy shit heads he right to talk about anyone, oh that's right you bitches are perfect and have never done anything wrong before, at least not that you've got the spine to admit to!
I do have a spine and I will admit that I have made bad choices in my life, but one thing I have never done and will never do is mess with a married man, especially one with two kids and break up a home! I have more self respect than that! She self destructed her own character! Uncle Willie maybe you should use spell check or proof read your post before you submit next time (learn to spell what you speak). Maybe you have slanted eyes too and it affects your vision, otherwise you would recognize scum when you see it! LOL Have a most awesome week! Also just for the record, I am a bitch when I want to be, just because I can! Toodles
yep

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 5, 2013
 
Rachel how was you and your married friends date on Saturday, May 4? I saw you two! Disgusting
lol

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 11, 2013
 
An aquaintances of hers in Frankfort said she was still seeing her married man, and also messing with another younger dude! She sure gets around! It appears that uncle willie who posted on here is her Lawrenceburg man! What a real @ss he is, he is back living with his family, Hope she kicks the no good piece of crap to the curb! Hope his fling ends in a cry, maybe he will have a new asian baby soon! lmao
yep

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 19, 2013
 
bump to the top of the newsfeed
JVH

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Let me get the facts straight for all posters on here. The married man is James C. Blankenship. Rachel began sleep overs at their house when she was 16, he began preping her then. He was entrusted with her safety and yet chose to betray that trust. Text messages started with only a few and continue to grow to over 5000 in one month. As you can see, he exhibits predator tendancies. After a year or so of brain washing from him, she then began to destroy her future. He tells her that his wife is treating him poorly, and that he has money but it is just a matter of time till he gets it. We all know that he hasn't worked a full year at 40 hors a week any time in his life. This is a girl with huge potential and now is lost, he still has his hooks into her. Lets lay the blame where it needs to be, right on James C. Blankenship Jr.'s sholders. I am sure all of you have known people like him before, at 17 and 18, she was easily manipulated by him. Give her a break, people are trying to get her away from him and back toward a future.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JVH wrote:
Let me get the facts straight for all posters on here. The married man is James C. Blankenship. Rachel began sleep overs at their house when she was 16, he began preping her then. He was entrusted with her safety and yet chose to betray that trust. Text messages started with only a few and continue to grow to over 5000 in one month. As you can see, he exhibits predator tendancies. After a year or so of brain washing from him, she then began to destroy her future. He tells her that his wife is treating him poorly, and that he has money but it is just a matter of time till he gets it. We all know that he hasn't worked a full year at 40 hors a week any time in his life. This is a girl with huge potential and now is lost, he still has his hooks into her. Lets lay the blame where it needs to be, right on James C. Blankenship Jr.'s sholders. I am sure all of you have known people like him before, at 17 and 18, she was easily manipulated by him. Give her a break, people are trying to get her away from him and back toward a future.
People are such idiots, when you replied to this old old post all you did was put it right back up the top of the news feed. what a moron LOL. I am here to tell you that it takes two people to tango! She is not near as innocent as you let on! doesn't sound as if anyone twisted her arm to be with anyone. It's not like she was a virgin lol, I know several that have tapped that. I hear this man has kids, so what has Rachel has done to those kids? You want to put it off on this man, sounds like both are responsible! If she has such potential, then she would not have ended up like you say. Give me a break! He is no more responsible than she is. When people continue to make excuses for grown adults then you are nothing more than an enabler for what she does!! You should grow up too! Have you read some of their suppose to be 5000 text? I bet if you did you would most likely figure out that she is more grown that you want her to be! So if you want to blame this man for her loss to society, then we can blame RACHEL HUDSON for this man's kids loss to society! She is a grown adult and not anything can do about what she does. If she would leave this man alone then maybe his family could be a family again. I think they both should rot in h*ll for what they have done to this man's kids!
pam

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JVH wrote:
Let me get the facts straight for all posters on here. The married man is James C. Blankenship. Rachel began sleep overs at their house when she was 16, he began preping her then. He was entrusted with her safety and yet chose to betray that trust. Text messages started with only a few and continue to grow to over 5000 in one month. As you can see, he exhibits predator tendancies. After a year or so of brain washing from him, she then began to destroy her future. He tells her that his wife is treating him poorly, and that he has money but it is just a matter of time till he gets it. We all know that he hasn't worked a full year at 40 hors a week any time in his life. This is a girl with huge potential and now is lost, he still has his hooks into her. Lets lay the blame where it needs to be, right on James C. Blankenship Jr.'s sholders. I am sure all of you have known people like him before, at 17 and 18, she was easily manipulated by him. Give her a break, people are trying to get her away from him and back toward a future.
LMAO...if you are gonna put what you THINK to be facts, then you should get them straight before you open your mouth and stupid pours out!!!! FYI, James C. Blankenship is an 85 year old man. I guess I would know this fact as he is my father! This just goes to show that everything else you said is just a fabrication of your stupid pathetic mind when it comes to facts! At many of our family outings Rachel was present. I personally called her out on occasion, as i watched Rachel grope all over this man and followed him around like a dog inheat, and did so right in front of his entire family and many friends (which includes the 85 year old man you called out on this post and this man's young kids), it was so obvious that even my mother at age 77 approached me about the way Rachel was presenting herself! This man's wife and kids treated Rachel as their own family. As far as your suppose to be facts about money, Rachel knows dern good and well that our family are like millions of other American's we work hard for every penny we have! I could go on and on, but I know the truth and the facts. Just wanted you to know that you are as full of crap as Rachel and you may want to believe she is an innocent little angel, if you only really knew, my o my !! personally i think you should be coverd with the $HIT you are spreading and hung for stinkin!
pam

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 14, 2013
 
Yep that's what I thought JVH ! No reply to the real facts!
yo momma

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 2, 2013
 
Uh yeah . Rachel is a slut , straight up .
yo momma

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JVH wrote:
Let me get the facts straight for all posters on here. The married man is James C. Blankenship. Rachel began sleep overs at their house when she was 16, he began preping her then. He was entrusted with her safety and yet chose to betray that trust. Text messages started with only a few and continue to grow to over 5000 in one month. As you can see, he exhibits predator tendancies. After a year or so of brain washing from him, she then began to destroy her future. He tells her that his wife is treating him poorly, and that he has money but it is just a matter of time till he gets it. We all know that he hasn't worked a full year at 40 hors a week any time in his life. This is a girl with huge potential and now is lost, he still has his hooks into her. Lets lay the blame where it needs to be, right on James C. Blankenship Jr.'s sholders. I am sure all of you have known people like him before, at 17 and 18, she was easily manipulated by him. Give her a break, people are trying to get her away from him and back toward a future.
Maybe if she would have kept her pants on , the texts wouldn't have shot up , and maybe if you would have been a responsible parent and checked what was up when you saw that , your daughter wouldn't be on topics XD
pam

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 2, 2013
 
I wish Joe Hudson would contact me I would gladly inform him about his suppose to be little angel! Joe all you have to do is look at some of her pictures in her phone and see the naked shots she was sending people! Were you paying for the phone that she was sending these photo's with? Joe the enabler? Sorry to inform you but your angel lost her wings a long time ago!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willisburg Discussions

Search the Willisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
brittney michelle milburn (Dec '10) 41 min ambercrombie 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 146,845
Old Mercer High School Building is antiquated 2 hr Going Downhill 3
married men 3 hr swag 15
Mike Chesser (Jul '10) 3 hr FTL 11
R. Carrier 5 hr wooooo 3
Angel Cox (Baker) 5 hr sad 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Willisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Willisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Willisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willisburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••