'Impeach Obama' display in Danville draws cheers and jeers

Feb 21, 2013 Full story: The Advocate Online 31

Representatives of fringe political candidate Lyndon LaRouche brought their "Impeach Obama " show to Danville on Wednesday, drawing roughly equal numbers of jeers and cheers from those who passed by their table set up on East Main Street in front of the post office.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 10

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Love it! Impeach the baby killing Muslim!
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
I dislike obama and hate everything he has done. But what has he done that is impeachable???
HogRing

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
hogtown wrote:
Love it! Impeach the baby killing Muslim!
So you dont have any problem with a convicted felon like Larouche telling other people how bad Obama is? Doesnt surprise me if you dont.
HogRing

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
By the way, Hognuts, these same people tried to have Bush impeached also. Does that fit your needs?
car mat

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Feb 26, 2013
that 47 percent love negrobama
HU-MAN

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 26, 2013
sickofit wrote:
I dislike obama and hate everything he has done. But what has he done that is impeachable???
Article II, Section 4, of the U.S. Constitution states,“The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

With that said, Obama has done more than enough to qualify for impeachment. Here, in no particular order, is a small list of actions that would merit his impeachment:

(1.) Use of military action against Libya without congressional authorization.

(2.) Operation Fast & Furious - Obama uses executive order to block release of damaging information.

(3.) Benghazi scandal - Obama watches Americans die.

(4.) Obama's US citizen Hit List - The Obama administration failed to provide due process to the U.S. citizens targeted for the use of deadly force - Obama assassinates American-born Muslims.

(5.) Appointment of ‘czars’ without Senate approval - Obama has appointed more than 30 unelected “czars” to positions in federal agencies while the Constitution requires that such appointments be vetted by Congress. Article II, Section 2, allows the president to appoint ambassadors, judges and other officers “with the Advice and Consent of the Senate.”

(6.) Obama sues Arizona for enforcing federal immigration law S.B. 1070 - The Constitution does not prohibit states from supporting enforcement of federal laws. The 10th Amendment states,“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

(7.) Obama bypasses Congress with his own Cap and Trade rules.
In April 2010, the U.S. Senate rejected the “cap-and-trade” bill, which created a carbon-tax system and amplified federal power over the energy industry. Nonetheless, Obama’s EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, declared carbon dioxide a pollutant.

I could add more but I'm leaving for work in 5 minutes. Hope this helps some.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#9 Feb 26, 2013
HU-MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Article II, Section 4, of the U.S. Constitution states,“The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”
With that said, Obama has done more than enough to qualify for impeachment. Here, in no particular order, is a small list of actions that would merit his impeachment:
(1.) Use of military action against Libya without congressional authorization.
(2.) Operation Fast & Furious - Obama uses executive order to block release of damaging information.
(3.) Benghazi scandal - Obama watches Americans die.
(4.) Obama's US citizen Hit List - The Obama administration failed to provide due process to the U.S. citizens targeted for the use of deadly force - Obama assassinates American-born Muslims.
(5.) Appointment of ‘czars’ without Senate approval - Obama has appointed more than 30 unelected “czars” to positions in federal agencies while the Constitution requires that such appointments be vetted by Congress. Article II, Section 2, allows the president to appoint ambassadors, judges and other officers “with the Advice and Consent of the Senate.”
(6.) Obama sues Arizona for enforcing federal immigration law S.B. 1070 - The Constitution does not prohibit states from supporting enforcement of federal laws. The 10th Amendment states,“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
(7.) Obama bypasses Congress with his own Cap and Trade rules.
In April 2010, the U.S. Senate rejected the “cap-and-trade” bill, which created a carbon-tax system and amplified federal power over the energy industry. Nonetheless, Obama’s EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, declared carbon dioxide a pollutant.
I could add more but I'm leaving for work in 5 minutes. Hope this helps some.
You could have just copied and pasted this right wing link and saved yourself some time since you have nothing original to say and must resort to plagiarism. http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/you-asked-for-it-o...
HogRing

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 26, 2013
car mat wrote:
that 47 percent love negrobama
Seems thats 53% that re-elected him President over that 47% that voted for Mittens. Guess thats you.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#12 Feb 26, 2013
HogRing wrote:
<quoted text> Seems thats 53% that re-elected him President over that 47% that voted for Mittens. Guess thats you.
you are right about 53% electing this ahole!about 47% of the 53% that voted for obama pay no fed taxes!these do nothings take from taxes paid by working people and run there mouth like HogShit does!keep eating your obama slop paid for by tax payers?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#13 Feb 26, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>
dottie jindal told you to get the stupid out joey/alan. You're dumber than bayou dog's dick.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Baltimore, Maryland

#14 Feb 26, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>you are right about 53% electing this ahole!about 47% of the 53% that voted for obama pay no fed taxes!these do nothings take from taxes paid by working people and run there mouth like HogShit does!keep eating your obama slop paid for by tax payers?
Are you suggesting that 100% of the people voted for Mitt Romney DO pay taxes? You are aware that in poor states like Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia, Oklahoma and Kentucky, Obama only got about 35% or less? You will find the highest number of people not paying taxes in poor states in the south.

I assume that you are also aware that in high income states, like Maine and Connecticut, Obama dominated?

Also, how does one go about calculating "47% of 53%"? Isn't 47% of 53% something like 24.9%?

Your mini-rant does not make sense.
Johnson poopoo

Danville, KY

#15 Feb 26, 2013
I really enjoy some nice spring salads before I partake in a juicy pork chop. I would say that I am also excited about that new Star Wars movie coming out. Ooooo boy!
HogRing

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 26, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>you are right about 53% electing this ahole!about 47% of the 53% that voted for obama pay no fed taxes!these do nothings take from taxes paid by working people and run there mouth like HogShit does!keep eating your obama slop paid for by tax payers?
Sorry but my taxes subsidize you dick head.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#17 Feb 26, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that 100% of the people voted for Mitt Romney DO pay taxes? You are aware that in poor states like Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia, Oklahoma and Kentucky, Obama only got about 35% or less? You will find the highest number of people not paying taxes in poor states in the south.
I assume that you are also aware that in high income states, like Maine and Connecticut, Obama dominated?
Also, how does one go about calculating "47% of 53%"? Isn't 47% of 53% something like 24.9%?
Your mini-rant does not make sense.
Agree, thought I would reply to your post so it would be reposted!

Also I could never figure out why Romney would "throw the 47% under the bus" when those numbers are located primarily in red states and most would consider them part of his base.

Baltimore, Maryland

#18 Feb 26, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Agree, thought I would reply to your post so it would be reposted!
Also I could never figure out why Romney would "throw the 47% under the bus" when those numbers are located primarily in red states and most would consider them part of his base.
It's the "that don't mean me" mentality.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#19 Feb 26, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have just copied and pasted this right wing link and saved yourself some time since you have nothing original to say and must resort to plagiarism. http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/you-asked-for-it-o...
Deny they aren't true. No you can do that. You just point out that it was copied.

Argue the facts and not your stupid Liberal pettiness.

Prove a Liberal wrong and they will just point out a stupid spelling error.

Whats wrong with you fucking people?

You are probably the little bastards on the road that cut people off and when they blow their horn at you you look at them like they did something wrong.

Yes Obama is guilty of all what was posted. Prove it wrong you little bitch.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#20 Feb 26, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
dottie jindal told you to get the stupid out joey/alan. You're dumber than bayou dog's dick.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
What is it with you and animals? Weird.

Baltimore, Maryland

#22 Feb 26, 2013
None of the above things, even if they were all true, qualify as "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Especially lame are 3,5,6,7. As for #4, thank the Patriot Act for that. All enemies foreign and domestic include domestic terrorists. As for 2, the Constitution gives the President the power to use executive orders. Every president has used them, some more than others. Obama is no where near the king of executive orders.

It would seem that the Right is wanting to have a figurehead rather than a president. That's not going to happen.
HU-MAN

Harrodsburg, KY

#24 Feb 27, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care about plagiarism since I'm not trying to make money or smear someone's good name. The reason I copied various parts instead of posting the link is because I figured that most people wouldn't read the link, plus I was in a hurry for work.
HU-MAN

Harrodsburg, KY

#25 Feb 27, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
None of the above things, even if they were all true, qualify as "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."
Especially lame are 3,5,6,7. As for #4, thank the Patriot Act for that. All enemies foreign and domestic include domestic terrorists. As for 2, the Constitution gives the President the power to use executive orders. Every president has used them, some more than others. Obama is no where near the king of executive orders.
It would seem that the Right is wanting to have a figurehead rather than a president. That's not going to happen.
I believe your problem is that you have an agenda and truth be damned. Bypassing Congress definitely warrants impeachment. The Fast & Furious coverup does too. And do you have any idea what a domestic terrorist is? Nothing wrong with using executive orders, but it doesn't bode well when the people know Obama uses them to prevent his pals from going to prison. Why can't you lefties be fair and honest for a change?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gordon Wheeler Heir of Budweiser arrested 2 hr goose 2
Dolly Morgan 3 hr curious 11
Angel Briese (Phillips) 4 hr amy 6
Donna Ward (Jun '12) 6 hr donna ward 16
whats the latest on tammy burleson & johnathan ... 6 hr eddie 5
Residents Pay $200,000 for Transportation Museum! 10 hr old timer 12
Holly 10 hr princess 8
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web