have to be one

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2011
people love to talk about others when it is not their business. They need to be praying for their souls an those they are claim they love. Going to church an taking their children helping them in school work. spending time with them then maybe they want have so much time to worry about someone are something that not their business.Instead of talking about someone why not pray for them. may God have mercy on your souls
look whos talking

Klawock, AK

#2 Nov 15, 2011
then why r you on here getting into eveyone's business LOOK'S LIKE U NEED t read what u wrote and mindnur own business WE will pray for ur family too
LMFAO

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2013
Thing's might not be the way they are if you had done a better job raising your children! The community knows how you really are and one day you will answer for all you've done wrong. So there will be a time when you can't lie to protect your children or take blame when they break the law. It's how you raise your children makes them what they are today. Well and obviously you haven't done a good job or he wouldn't be in the trouble he's in now! But don't worry I took your advice n done your dirty work n called the law! Think about sweeping under your own door step next time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where she go 18 min Hmm 7
What's going on between Michelle and Gary 36 min Haha 3
girl at hitachi (Dec '13) 1 hr Haha 24
Santa 1 hr Tommy 2
Where there's a crazy wife and a prostitute 1 hr Aunt T Histimine 2
White Charger 1 hr Aunt T Histimine 4
Law enforcement vs drugs 1 hr Aunt T Histimine 16

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance