Who has bought Sicily Yoder's Book or...

Who has bought Sicily Yoder's Book or seen her in the Newspapers?

Created by Facts on Aug 18, 2009

33 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bought any of her novels

Bought her cookbook

Seen her in The Anderson News

Seen her on Television

Seen her in The Herald-Leader

Bounty Hunter

Centerville, TX

#21 Aug 20, 2009
April wrote:
I am taking this time to apologize for my rude behaviour and ask for everyone here on TOPIX to get along. I was rude because I was very angry toward people who really don't know my friend, Sicily and her Mennonite sect.
You can tell those sonsuvbitches who have something to say about Sicily to say it to the Bounty Hunter.

Then watch your ass.
April

Lawrenceburg, KY

#22 Aug 20, 2009
Bounty Hunter,
Your AWESOME!!!
SicilyYoder

Lawrenceburg, KY

#23 Aug 20, 2009
It isn't about how many books a person sells nor what talk shows or newspapers they have been in, it is the friendships they make her on earth that matter, as, like Karen Kingsbury once said in her blog, that there are no autograph lines in heaven. That is why I don't want to be famous, just loved by my family and to feel like I made a difference.

“"Living Everyday for God."”

Since: Aug 09

Lawrenceburg, Kentucky

#24 Aug 20, 2009
jkyrstel wrote:
this woman is crazy do not feed into her fantasies. and she is pretending to be diffrent peple online. and she is not a real writer and she is not really amish and has defintely not been in penthouse. she posts fake sites on the internet and pretends to be famous. in fact she is sitting at home pretending to be all the people listed on this discussion.
Hello. I would be glad to send you a free signed copy of my Amish cookbook.
granny

Lawrenceburg, KY

#25 Aug 22, 2009
sicley yowder is my niece and i wont to know why people are trashing her is it because shes somebody and all those people who are trashing her wishes they were i know no one knows me and i dont wont them to but if anyone ever trashes me than you,ll know theyre lying if god were down here thered be people who,d trash him allso so get off my nieces back and post things about youreself not her
rita

Olive Hill, KY

#26 Aug 22, 2009
sicley yowder decaded her first book to my kids and grandson, so leave her along...
Bounty Hunter

Greensburg, KY

#27 Aug 22, 2009
rita wrote:
sicley yowder decaded her first book to my kids and grandson, so leave her along...
If Sicily would dedicate a book to me, I would feel my life had not been lived in vain.

She is an angel flown straight from heaven.

Lawrenceburg, Kentucky

#28 Aug 22, 2009
Thanks Rita!!! Tell Misty I and Tasha I want to see the babies!!! I love thos kids!! And I also thank Bounty Hunter for taking up for me.

LOL

Sicily
AFan

Bascom, OH

#29 Aug 25, 2009
Sicily is awesome. I think you girls are just jealous of her success.
i_love_gossip

United States

#30 Aug 25, 2009
So tell me where can i buy a cookbook at??? I would really enjoy reading and trying your receipes....
Bellvue

Bellflower, CA

#31 Aug 26, 2009
Sicily, you ARE Bounty Hunter. You're CREEPY!

Lawrenceburg, Kentucky

#32 Aug 26, 2009
Bellvue wrote:
Sicily, you ARE Bounty Hunter. You're CREEPY!
I am NOT Bounty Hunter. My IP always shows up as Lawrencbeurg, Ky. His shows up as Magnolia ( I have no idea where that even is located at ) and Horse Cave. How can I be two places at one time??? Anyway, it doesn't matter- I won't be back on here, I tell my school kids when I tour to not pay attention to what anyone says and to hang their head high and go for their dreams. I will practice what I preach. Good Evening. God Bless!

P.S. The cookbook is sold at Amish stores, the Switzerland County Tourism's Amish Goods Store in Vevay, Indiana ( down the road from Belterra) and at Maywood Chevron on the Bardstown, KY BlueGrass Parkway exit( My Old Kentucky Home Exit-turn left off the ramp, if coming from the Lexington side- right off the ramp if your coming off the Louisville/I65 side.) They have my whole product line plus lots of cookbooks. Also available on my website.

Lawrenceburg, Kentucky

#33 Aug 26, 2009
Bounty Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
If Sicily would dedicate a book to me, I would feel my life had not been lived in vain.
She is an angel flown straight from heaven.
Bounty Hunter...they think I'm you still. Since I will not be back on here after tonight- be on here, if you can around 11:00 PM and I will be on at the same time to show them we are different people.
dont be fake

Atlanta, GA

#34 Sep 17, 2011
Facts wrote:
No, actually, you have iot all wrong mr. "jkyrstel." We are Sicily's friends and we are at her house, and YES, we take up for her. And she did post on her herself, using her onw name. She doesn't just sit at home all day doing nothing. She works full time out in the field. And you are not a Louisville law enforcement "investigator." You may be an invesigator for specific people, but your not a member of the Louisville PD- we just found that out. So don't go on here and try to make yourself look like you know everything when Sicily grew up here and she IS A Writer and she is Mennonite. Half the town knows her personally since she grew up here and she has Mennonite friends visiting often. She has posted no fake sites- she has a financial blog, a travel site with PICTURES of her food/travel reviews- HELLO!! She can't just make up all of those pictures from all over the states in her mind. And her cookbook is posted on her website, so how can that be imaginary??? And her first novel from 2003 is posted on Amazon eventhough it has been pulled from market for years due to the poor editing ( and she admits this.) She has an author blog and Myspace page, too. So tell me, where are these "fake" sites??? No, she hasn't been in penthouse- she is a Christian author. And lastly, she ISN'T AMISH. She is Mennonite!!! Its sad when you don't live here and speak for someone who has lived here most of their life. The city is laughing at you. Again, she isn't a "celebrity", that was the pr that fruity gal sent out. She is a business owner and author. Why do you keep dwelling on those releases?? We, who are friends with her and visit her all the time, know she is an awesome person. You still didn't answer me about the fall library cooking shows- how can you disprove that tour??? You can't.
shows how much you know she admitted today 9/17/2011 that's she is not nor has ever been Amish or Mennonite. You are just as bad as her!
STOP

Lawrenceburg, KY

#35 Jul 26, 2013
I don't know how you all can prove she was the one on here saying all those things. It's Lawrenceburg, and it could have been anyone. She is a VERY NICE woman.
Great person

Lincoln, NE

#36 Jan 23, 2014
She is wonderful. I have really enjoyed reading her books. To bad we have sick people that like to write crap about people. Great Author you are. Don't read fake people that like to kill a heart. You are strong
chad3421

United States

#37 Jan 29, 2014
Its sad how people have no respect for others Sicily Yoder I take a book never read but I try to read and respect what time and effort you took to write it.
Lawrenceburg, KY

#38 Feb 6, 2014
Chad,
Don't pay any attention to TOPIX as people are cruel. I know for sure that Sicily has only been on here to take up for the police when they were under ridicule from deadbeats. Her friends post on here as her, so don't believe just because someone uploads a photo (from Google) and says they are her, they probably aren't/
Andie

Lawrenceburg, KY

#39 Feb 7, 2014
Poor Teresa...someone get her some professional help.
Neighbor

Lawrenceburg, KY

#41 Mar 16, 2014
She has passed away, so please let her RIP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Scott 30 min Still interested 3
Facebook Republicans 2 hr Burger Bob 21
I am now a Democrat 2 hr Burger Bob 56
the gop 2 hr Burger Bob 10
Good bye Coach Young 2 hr What about it 13
school system's money problems 2 hr What about it 3
Simple girl 5 hr Simple girl 11

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance