Dude

Atlanta, GA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
I may have misspelled her name n if I did sorry but she is by far the sexiest girl in town and its not close. Sorry ladies but nobody else is on this girls level. One chance n I'd put a ring on that for sure.
T

United States

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Dude wrote:
I may have misspelled her name n if I did sorry but she is by far the sexiest girl in town and its not close. Sorry ladies but nobody else is on this girls level. One chance n I'd put a ring on that for sure.
Yea way to write on topix like a puss, go talk to her like a real man
Dude

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2013
I'm not a brother so no point honestly
Yeah right

United States

#4 May 6, 2013
Dude wrote:
Way to go "dude". Sounds exactly like something she would write about herself. I've seen sexier girls with better tans in a burn ward. If you're not her, i'm sure you can visit her in jail soon enough. Maybe further up north, but she'll be there eventually.

Shoplifting, thieving piece of shit.
tellme

Antioch, TN

#5 May 8, 2013
What did she steal?
woof

Tucker, GA

#6 May 8, 2013
I just think its funny that she's trying to be a model. She's got the body but that face looks like something I scrapped off the bottom of my shoe yesterday. Stay out of the self tanners dumdum
Too Little

United States

#7 May 10, 2013
Girl Needs To Pick Up A Fork & Quit Playing . She Is Tiny As Hell. Quit Trying To Look Good & Impress People , It's OKAY To Eat
Hey

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 May 10, 2013
I think it's funny that she is trying to sell the pics. I mean seriously your not Jessica alba lol. If I wanted em that bad I'd just get a computer and print the the things out. You take pictures at a small phony place in Lexington. Nothing is worse than a woman who lets you kno she's hot. Biggest turn off there is to a guy for sure. Nobody wants those pictures because they are interested in modeling honey. It's a joke honestly. Chick prolly don't get paid hardly anything and thinks she a professional now or something hahahah. I mean look at her page CAT HAWS hahahahaha. Only fan you got on that page honey are your friends in little Lawrenceburg and perv guys who wanna run one out while they are on fbook in the bathroom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sean hall for president 13 min blonde wife 2
E=zstop (Aug '10) 39 min ezrider 30
ABC 123 daycare and learning center (Apr '15) 50 min Not a good place 22
Stephen Hawkins engaged? 2 hr Blah 3
Alcohol sales are finally here 2 hr Dealio 6
Brian Ward - Pedophile 2 hr TJM 8
Hey, ROBERT WHITNEL, cast any witchcraft spells... 3 hr Blair witch 1

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance