First Prev
of 4
Next Last
nice try

Frankfort, KY

#66 Dec 19, 2012
resident wrote:
I went there and was treated very well. He gave me a great price for what I had to sale. Also took a copy of my license, made me sign the receipt, and verified nothing was stolen. Victor seems to be doing something right, they stay busy all the time. Also, who cares if the workers do drugs, at least they have a job which is something a lot of people dont seem to want anymore.
Also when I went, he was paying $240 a ton.
you are definitly the owner or related to the owner. and im sure you keep changing your name like someone new bragging on the place..... pathetic
el reina

United States

#67 Apr 1, 2013
Well first and for most I'm pretty sure he didn't cheat u out of shyt and second ill make sure they won't take ur shyt again cus that MEXICAN is like a sonto vic n i have seen him fire people over the MEXICAN so go get ur pill money some where else whore .
Mary Jean wrote:
Pay close attention cause I have been cheated out there several times by the little mexican boy working there.
Observer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#68 Apr 1, 2013
Heard they may be moving to the old Southern States building on highway 44. Anyone know for sure?
el reina

United States

#69 Apr 3, 2013
They r trying to move but have not found the perfect place yet so it is not a definate yet
Observer wrote:
Heard they may be moving to the old Southern States building on highway 44. Anyone know for sure?
not a nice try

Frankfort, KY

#70 Apr 11, 2013
Well, I don't know about others but I've been happy with what I've got from there. I wish the lines were shorter on saturday, which is my only day off work. They've always taken my plate # and made me sign a reciept. The one time I took an old car in they wrote down the vin number on a separate form and had me sign that too.
I can't complain. I don't know if they pay top dollar or not, but they've given me a place to haul away a mess I inherited from the previous owners of my property, and actually paid me for stuff I was going to trash anyway. I can't complain.
Grow up

Lawrenceburg, KY

#71 May 30, 2013
Angie Stratton wrote:
ok so now what does that prove? I know them I know there lifestyle they have been that way for a long time now. So now what?
we'll I know who you are Angie your no better than anyone talking like your better than everybody I think your pretty sad I'm neither one of those boys I like none of those boys but I seen you snort a big Lortab in front of my face I seen you smoke weed and sell weed so stfu watch what u say expecially when ur no better
Beautiful lawrenceburg

Nashville, TN

#72 May 31, 2013
What a beautiful sight driving south on 127 entering lawrenceburg and being met by that breathtaking view of our very own scrapyard. It really looks great next to our xxx adult shop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
post office Lawrenceburg 30 min Really 13
Letter to editor thread removed 31 min tired 24
ktap 1 hr Randy 4
James Ritchey 1 hr mistydog67 1
anita medley 1 hr Lol 3
looking for a dachshund puppy (Apr '11) 3 hr CarolA 18
Lisa Hulettes apology to decent woman. 4 hr A drury 5
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match

Willisburg Jobs