New scrap yard by Tonys Barn

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2011
Does anyone know the name of the new scrap yard by Tonys Barn and does anyone know the people who own it.
Some one

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Jul 16, 2011
Victor something he does alright
booming buisness

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 16, 2011
That place is really busy great pple and they pay very well
Concerned

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2011
Do they check to make sure scrap is not stolen?Do they take your name?Do they report to the local authorities if they think something may be not legit?
Most Certainly

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Do they check to make sure scrap is not stolen?Do they take your name?Do they report to the local authorities if they think something may be not legit?
They are very careful about who they take any scrap metal from. They demand a driver's license, signture, license plate number.....the whole 9 yards. If they think something is stolen they WILL NOT take it. Very careful and honest people own that business. Why do you ask? Do you have concerns about someone stealing and selling? If so, they would be happy to know who those folks are. I assure you, the proper authorities will be notified, if need be.
mike

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2011
anybody know their phone #?
mike

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2011
cant find anything about this place anybody know their name or #
reallyy

Huntington, IN

#8 Aug 25, 2011
They may b careful what they buy but they do not care who they have workhng there some of the people that they have there Try to b a smart azz and r very rude
NICE TRY

Frankfort, KY

#9 Aug 25, 2011
David Holt sells all of his stolen metal at this place....he even keeps the receipts. So, I guess they aren't as careful to check the source of the metal that comes in as "Most Certainly" would have you believe.
FACT

United States

#10 Aug 25, 2011
DAVE HOLT FINALLY GOT ARRESTED!
Wendys customer

Clarksville, TN

#11 Aug 25, 2011
Well they've always paid me well, and been very friendly. Even though I usually just bring in small loads. Granted they are busy, and don't always have a lot of time to chit chat.

They made a copy of my id the first time I came, and have copied down my license plate every time I've come in.

Seems well run to me.
just me

Huntington, IN

#12 Aug 25, 2011
They do not treat people fair some of the workers have such a foul mouth that work there f this and f that i mean for real
They are dealing with the public so why would that want to talk that way in front of people
I WILL NOT BE BACK THERE AGAIN
i will pay allied waste to take it to the landfill before i sell it to them
WOW

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2011
YES IF I WORKED IN THE HOT SUN AND WORK AS HARD AS THOSE BOYS DO EVERYDAY I'D PROBABLY SAY THE F WORD SLOT TO GIVE THEM SOME CREDIT FOR WHAT THEY HAVE TO WORK WITH THERE BUSTING THERE BUTTS
Birdie Girl

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2011
NICE TRY wrote:
David Holt sells all of his stolen metal at this place....he even keeps the receipts. So, I guess they aren't as careful to check the source of the metal that comes in as "Most Certainly" would have you believe.
From what I understand, David was selling everything he stole at the place behind BP.
Birdie Girl

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2011
FACT wrote:
DAVE HOLT FINALLY GOT ARRESTED!
It's about time! I would have loved to have seen it. Did the law have to hide in the bushes and catch him themselves? They didn't seem too interested when people who caught him stealing their stuff reported him.
mike

United States

#16 Aug 26, 2011
still no name or # for this place?
bear

Huntington, IN

#17 Aug 26, 2011
That hopper boy is working there, so what does that tell ya
source

United States

#19 Aug 26, 2011
mike wrote:
still no name or # for this place?
their on 127 beside bj's just drive over their if u cant get their number. with the prices they pay its not worth the gas to go anywheres else anyways if u live in the burg. and to the guy that say they workin their buts off..... i agree lol cuz most ofem got that shit up their nose all day from next door..... ud be workin ur a#@ off too lol. but it is a good place. who cares about their choice of grammar as long as their not cussing at u. and yes they are careful. they f n dont like that david guy anyways. anyhoo..... u just heard it from the .......source........
NO NO

United States

#20 Aug 26, 2011
HOPPER BOY DOESN'T WORK THEIR AFTER OWNER FIGURED OUT WHO HE WAS AND TRASHY THEIR..
Wondering

Tomball, TX

#21 Aug 27, 2011
How many times Holt get caught and police not do anything. Is he related to sheriff or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Patrick 27 min Bucket 22
Matthew Snook 1 hr Brooke 5
Cheryl peach 1 hr Yeap 2
Old gossip, trying to find answers thousands of... 1 hr Yes1999 3
Homeless, single mother of 3, HELP 2 hr idea 59
need some 2 hr yep 6
dogfood 3 hr Itsme 6

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance