Mercer Fair 2013 mud run??

Mercer Fair 2013 mud run??

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

NeedsToHappen

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Have heard that they may possibly bring the mud runs back? Does anyone know if they really are? I hope so, theyd actually make some money on something and if they actually make it deeper than like just 5in this time! Know alot of people that would come around here.
Elroy

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2013
NeedsToHappen wrote:
Have heard that they may possibly bring the mud runs back? Does anyone know if they really are? I hope so, theyd actually make some money on something and if they actually make it deeper than like just 5in this time! Know alot of people that would come around here.
That would be fun! I wonder how many trucks we could get to show up?
Fairboard

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2013
No mud run at this years fair. Not enough interest to justify paying out high insurance premiums.
NeedsToHappen

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2013
So yal just stick to the boring little rides that break down, and the HIGH PRICES?! Yal dont even have that many coming to derbys and truck pulls anymore as there use to be because of the lame rules. Why not give what the people want? Familys would have more fun and yal would get more people and money in the long run!! Better prices, better rides, better motorsports! Yal are all we have in this town which isnt much! So make it shine, get it back up on its feet!!
Elroy

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2013
NeedsToHappen wrote:
So yal just stick to the boring little rides that break down, and the HIGH PRICES?! Yal dont even have that many coming to derbys and truck pulls anymore as there use to be because of the lame rules. Why not give what the people want? Familys would have more fun and yal would get more people and money in the long run!! Better prices, better rides, better motorsports! Yal are all we have in this town which isnt much! So make it shine, get it back up on its feet!!
Sounds like you have the right idea! Why don't you join the fairboard and help them out with your ideas.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#6 Apr 8, 2013
NeedsToHappen wrote:
Amen! I look forward to reading about the big check you write to cover the insurance costs of such an event. It will make you a hero in the eyes of many.
stupid

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2013
bet you guys miss f*ckin ur cuzins durin that mud run don't ye?
No better

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Apr 10, 2013
stupid wrote:
bet you guys miss f*ckin ur cuzins durin that mud run don't ye?
yo moma an sistas are fine as wine. better than cuzins lmao
hahaha

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Apr 10, 2013
too bad I don't have neither dumb a$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thick redhead that works at pizza hut 2 hr TheDay 1
Mistreatment of Inmates at Northpoint Training ... (Nov '09) 2 hr ExconNEWLIFE 55
looking for date site for single 45+ females 2 hr fraidycatty 7
Warren t purdom (Aug '16) 3 hr Boss 7
Lisa Greene Piatt 6 hr i said it 9
Jessica crawley 7 hr My dig 11
Alysia paige 7 hr Real man 22

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages